𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

May

May.

I walk in the Alvarez's apartment, not wanting to tell Schneider what happened. Here, I'll tell you.

I was on the face time with Rachel in the bathroom, we were practicing our make up because we were bored. "Hey, I have a question." Rachel says. "Ask away."

"I think Mac wants to hang out, wanna come?" She asks and I excited turn to face the camera. When I do that, my hand swings and I knock my phone off the counter... Into the toilet.

Bye bye, phone.

I knock on the door and Penelope opens the door. "Hey, Bianca." She smiles and lets me in. "Hi." I say kind of nervously.

"Schneider." I start but he shushes me because he's playing video games with Elena. "It's important." I say. "Okay, tell me."

"My phone fell in the toilet."

"What?" He looks away from the game. "I'm sorry, it was in the counter and my hand knocked it off."

He sighs, "It's okay. We can go get you a new one later." God bless rich, white cousins.

"Are you sure? My allowance might cover some of it." I pout. Then Penelope gasps.

"I have an idea. Alex is gonna start work with me tomorrow, you could join." She proposes.

"Really? I wanted a summer job, but Dog Grooming didn't sound too appealing."

"Yes, you need to be here tomorrow by 8 a.m. And try to dress professionally." Penelope instructs me and I turn to Schneider. "Can I?"

He nods and turns back to the game. "Oh, also. I did my laundry earlier and now I can't find my bra. Have you guys seen it?"

Pen laughs to herself, "Is it pink with leopard print?"

"Yeah." I laugh a bit and Pen tosses me my bra. "Thanks. I'm gonna go talk to Alex." I head to his room. I knock and he tells me to come in.

"Oye." I walk in and close his door behind me. "Hi." He smiles. I open my arms for him to hug me.

He sits up and hugs my waist and I throw my arms around his neck. "So, we got work tomorrow?" I say. His face lights up.

"You're going too?" He asks. I nod and sigh, "I knocked my phone in the toilet."

He starts dying of laughter and I pull his arms off of me, "Fine then, no more hugs."