𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

September

September.
Elena's Quinces.

It's been about a month since my kiss with Alex. He broke off his thing with Paige and she refuses to sit with us at lunch because, "I will not be embarrassed by trash." It's fine though. None of us liked her. She's rude. Here, let me catch you up.

Flashback.

It was the day after Alex and I kissed, and Alex was going to tell Paige he didn't want to continue talking to her. We got to the lunch room and saw everyone at the table already. I sat down, automatically getting the usual hug from Rachel, a dap from Hugo and Jauquin, a wink from Finn and a dirty look from Rachel. Clasico.

"Paige, can I talk to you, somewhere private?" Alex asks. "Whatever it is, you can say it in front of them." She smiles. She probably thought he was going to ask her out. Ha!

"Um, alright. I don't wanna continue this." Alex says honestly. He was trying to be so nice about in. "Why?" She asks very rudely. Clasico.

"I don't like you like that." He says. "I like someone else." He turns to me. I smirk and look at Paige. Absolute shock is plastered on her face. Rachel is next to me squealing and Jauquin is trying to not let out his laugh.

"Her? You like that?" Paige points to me. I roll my eyes and ignore her. "She's not shit. She thinks she's all that just because her daddy's rich."

"Don't talk to her like that." Alex defends me. "Oh, yeah? So you're telling me that gold watch is financial money from the government?" I point to her watch.

She ignores me and turns to Alex. "She isn't even pretty nor is she skinny!" All the boys started mumbling stuff, disagreeing with her.

"Don't be calling me ugly with your fucked up nose. Nope, sweetie, try again." I put my hand up. Rachel put her hand on her mouth to hold in her laugh. "I'm tired of you, like for real, man. Coming at me side ways for what? Because Alex wants this and not that?" I point to myself and then her. "I don't even care if I'm being rude right now, because you've been rude to me for the past two months for nothing, so tell me exactly what bothers you? I'm really curious."

Nothing.

Paige had NOTHING to say besides. "I will no longer hang out with you guys because I refuse to be embarrassed by trash. You're all weird anyway, I've got cooler friends to hang ut with." She picked up her things and left.

Rachel started slow clapping. Alex joined and soon, so did the rest of the group. What's happening? I'm not in a movie I-