𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

The next day

The next day.

I walked into Alex's room, wanting to talk to him about us... I think I might make the first move and ask him to be my boyfriend.

"Hey." I poke my head in. "Uh-uh, I'll call you back." Alex quickly shuts his phone off. "Hey." He says casually.

"Who were you on the phone with?" I laugh a bit.

"Um, no one." He lies. I tilt my head to the side. "Why are you lying to me?" I ask.

"I don't know." He sighs and hands me his phone. I look at him weirdly. I look down and see his previous facetime call was Brielle. "Why were you calling Brielle?"

"She wanted to talk."

"What did she want to talk to you about?" I sit next to him. "It wasn't important." He tries to tell me, but I already clicked on their messages. "You're so hot." I repeat Brielle's message. "Thanks, you're cute too." I read his reply.

"It doesn't matter, it isn't like anything happened." Alex takes his phone back. "Right." I say sarcastically. "Brielle, the biggest hoe I know, just wanted to talk?"

"Bee, I promise you." Alex says. "Plus, why does it matter? We're not dating."

Excuse me- "Not dating." I repeat. "Okay, so I assume we're friends who make out all the time, but, it isn't anything serious." I stand up.

"Bee, why are you getting mad? It's not that big a deal."

"Why wouldn't I be? You're flirting with other girls! But it's fine because we're just friends, right?"

"Bianca, you're over reacting!" Alex yells.

"Alright, so I'm just gonna go to Finn and call him cute! But don't get mad, we're not dating!" I fake smile. "And I'll make out with Jauquin, because we're not dating!" I yell back. "Is the P in your phone your dad or a way to cover Paige up or something?"

"You sound crazy right now!" He yells. I roll my eyes. "Plus you're always hanging out with Mac and Hugo!"

"Are you being serious?" I chuckle a bit. "Mac is gay! And Hugo is dating Rachel!"

"Still! This whole situation is stupid!"

"Wow, thanks Alex!" I say sarcastically. "Forget it, I'm done!"

"What do you mean you're done?!" He asks. What the fuck else would I mean?

"I'm done with us!" I don't mean that. What am I saying?