𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

February

February.

My alarm went off, signaling that it was that time of the morning. School. Luckily, it's Friday, half school days. I get up and brush my teeth and wash my face. I go pick an outfit that consisted of light grey Lulu Lemon tights and a T-shirt. Then, I go do my hair, which is just a slick-back pony tail.

I check the time and see it's 7:10. I leave my room and see Schneider sitting on the couch, looking at all of his handy-man tools. "Morning," I say, walking towards the kitchen. "Do you have that thing for smoothies?"

"What?" He asks. I can't put my finger on it.
"You know, the thing for smoothies? The vroom vroom thing?" I try to hold my laugh as we can't think of the 'thing for smoothies'.

"A blender?" Alex asked, walking into Schneider's apartment. I look up to see him and smile.
"Yes! A blender! Schneider do you have a blender?" I ask him as I walk around the counter to greet Alex with a hug. "Hey!" I hug him and he hugs me back.

"Mom sent me up here to get Schneider because our sink is acting up."

"Oh, alright. I'll go check it out after I drop Bianca off at school." Schneider grabs his keys off the table by the door and motions with his head for me to follow him.

"Wait, I haven't had breakfast." I tell him as I follow behind him, grabbing Alex by his arm to c'mon.

"We'll get smoothies on the way, Alex do you and Elena want a ride?" Schneider asks him, Alex closing the door behind him. We start walking down the stairs and turn down the hall we're the Alvarez's live.

"Me and Elena don't start school for another hour, but thanks though." Alex turns down the offer and puts his apartment key in.

"We'll all go get smoothies, it'll be on me." Schneider assures him, "Hey, Pen, I'm gonna take Alex out for smoothies, does Elena want to come?"

Penelope shakes her head no, "She's at one of her protest, talking about women's rights because I want her to have a quinces." She rolls her eyes.

"She's still on about that?" I poke my head in their apartment ask to ask Penelope. She nods, "It's just a party with cheesy Spanish music, a farther-daughter dance and hella food."

"Exactly my point! Well, you guys have a great day at school. Alex don't forget your backpack." Penelope dragged him back in.

•••

"What do you guys want to listen to?" Schneider asked us, not taking his eyes off the road.