𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

12 p

12 p.m. Elena's room.
May.

Me and Elena are sitting in her room complaining about her Quinces. Well mostly her complaining and me trying to convince her that it will be fun. I was looking through her yearbook, looking for a boy to be her escort.

"Hmm, how about him?" I ask, pointing to a boy. Elena gives a disgusted face and I take that as a no. "Him?" I point to another boy.

"Josh Flores? I wish!" Elena and I giggle. "There's no one at this school that will escort me." Elena flops onto her bed.

"Trust me, there is. We just need to find him." I assure her and Lydia walks in.

"Have you found a boy yet?" Lydia asks. Elena shakes her head no. Abuelita snatches the book from me and walks out of Elena's room. I laugh and Elena chases after her. I walk out of her room, but Alex calls me to his.

"Bianca!" Alex calls to me. I walk in and sit on his bed. "Wanna go to the street fair with Finn and I?"

"Finn?" I question. He literally is a douche. "He's a dickhead, I'd rather not."

"C'mon, please? He's not gonna say that stuff anymore and it's gonna be a good time." Alex begs me. I reluctantly give in and nod.

"Only if Rachel can come too!" He nods and hugs me. "Thank you!" He thanks me. I hug him back and here comes the feeling. I pull back and it feels like my lips are being pulled to his lips.

"Um." I pull away. "I'm gonna go help Elena look for an escort." I get up and head for the door.

"Wait." Alex stops me.

"Yeah?"

"Um... Just, meet us here at three, okay?" I nod and head out. I walk in to Lydia arguing with Elena.

"You need to find an escort by today or we will not have time to plan the Quinces." Lydia reasons with her.

"My Quinces isn't for another two months!"

"Jajaja, que funny. We still need to find the other fourteen members of the court and choreograph the dance."

Elena pulls me in and calls Alex out, "See! We've already got two." She points to us.

•••

I walk into the Alvarez's apartment with Rachel, being as it was almost three and boy's baseball game will be over soon. Penelope's still on hold with the V.A.