𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

February

February.
Alvarez's Apartment.

I head down to the Alvarez's Apartment because that's where Schneider told me he was going to be. I think I made my decision about changing schools.

I see Penelope unlocking the door and Alex and Elena waiting. "Hey, guys." I walk up to them.

"Hey Bianca." Alex and Elena say at the same time. Penelope opens the door and a sight I'll never get out of my head is there. Schneider and Lydia salsa dancing.

"Ugh," Elena groans, "I get it, we're Cuban!" She rolls her eyes, "Can you believe this living stereotype?"

"I know it's- Uh oh. What's happening?" Penelope starts dancing, "Uh oh, it's my hot Cuban blood." She dances more.

"I must dance." I say dramatically and start dancing along. Alex grabs be and we start salsa dancing. Penelope brings Elena into the dancing circle and we all have a dancing session until Penelope's shoulder gave out.

"Ah, there goes my shoulder." I she sighs but starts smiling again, "Whatever, I needed that. I had a crazy annoying day."

"It couldn't have been as bad as mine yesterday." Elena complains.

"Oh, wait until I tell you what happened at school yesterday." I say, sitting down next to Alex.

"Alright, how about we all take turns. Elena, you go." Penelope organizes our conversation.

"Okay. At lunch, no one scraped their food into the new composting bin." She said very annoyed, "Even when I stood there, in front of the trash cans."

"Zach Miller hit her with a hamburger." Alex spilled and we all gasped.

"Nooo. He threw it in the wrong bin and I deflected it.." She defended herself.

"With your face?" I ask.

"Yeah. No one was listening to me!" She pouts. Then Alex went on about how she was calling everyone, "Earth murderers".

"I'm sorry mija, I get it. In five seconds I go from smiling and nodding to lighting a car on fire." Penelope admitted. We all gasp.

"You lit a car on fire?" Alex and I ask.

"That happened only once! And it was... Kind of an accident." And Lydia nodded, agreeing with her. "Anyways, that's why you and me, we gotta watch it."