𝘀𝗶𝘅

7:40 a

7:40 a.m. March 1st

"Hey, Alvarez's." I waved to them as I walked into their apartment.

"Hey." They all said and Lydia handed me a plate with toast and an egg. "For ju." She points at a seat for me to sit at. I give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, Lydia." I sit down at the table with Alex and Elena. I've been attending their school for the past week and I'm so glad it's almost Friday. I need a break from Paige's dirty looks and Finn's comments about how hot I am. I don't mind the comments, but he tries so hard.

"Mami, do we really need a Pope on the fridge?" Penelope asks.

"Yes, you walk in to get a yogurt and you see him. Hola Papa." Lydia waves to the Pope picture, "It puts a smile on your face."

I laugh and turn to Elena and Alex, "You guys wanna do something this weekend?" I ask.

"Me and Finn were gonna go see wrestling, but he canceled. Wanna come with me instead?" Alex proposes the wrestling idea. I nod and finish chewing.

"Well Carmen, my best friend, and I are going to stay and work on our history project." Elena says.

"Boring!" Alex shouts obnoxiously. I playfully slap his arm. "Leave her alone." I scold him.

•••

Me and Alex got paired up for our chemistry assignment, since I assume that our teachers think I've got no other friends. I've actually made a lot of friends so far. "Hey, Bianca, I need to tell you something." Alex said out of nowhere.

My stomach dropped. Whenever someone says that it's either really good or really terrible, no in between. I look up at him with a worried face, "What is it?"

"Well basically-" Alex started but got caught off by Dylan slipping. Everyone started laughing and so did I.

"Oh, my gosh, are you okay?" I ask him, laughing, as I grab his hands to help him up.

"Yeah, thanks, Bianca." He laughs too. "Stupid paper."

"Sure, no problem." I smile. We stand there, holding hands for another minute until I realize how awkward this is. I let go of his hands and go back to my seat. I look over to Alex, "So what'd you have to tell me?"

"I'll tell you later." He shakes his head and goes back to his work. He seemed pissed.

"Um, alright."