𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

June

June.

I was sitting with Alex and Elena, eating dinner while they were on their phones. His phone kept going off. He laughed and Elena reached over and grabbed his phone. "Oh.. I love you from P?" I almost choke on my food, "Who is P?" She asks. "Yeah, who is P?" I repeat her question.

"Papito. I text myself encouragements." Alex grabs his phone back. He goes back to texting. "I love you too, papito."

"Look at you all in love with your secret girlfriend." Elena sits back. Excuse me, what? Elena's phone went off and she started giggling at her phone.

"You're the one with a girlfriend." I say. "Hehehe, yeah."

Penelope walks out. "C'mon. No phones at dinner." She says and they put their phones away. Then her phone chimes and she starts giggling. The hell is going on-

We all look at her. "What? This could be a text from Dr. B."

Lydia walks out of the kitchen with her plate. "But you laughed. Leslie's jokes are not funny." She shakes her head.

"Well, he was nice enough to let me come home early. He had plans that worked out."

Lydia starts getting jealous, asking questions about where he was and what he was doing. Alex tells her to look at Facebook. "I always accompany him to the opera."

"Probably just took a family member." Penelope tries to make her feel better. "Like his daughter, who is suing him." I joke.

Lydia gets up. "Ay. Quien le importa. He can take whoever he wants." She walks over to her room. "Are you okay?" Alex asks.

"Yes, I am fine. I am very, how do you say. Very chill! Carajo!" She shuts her curtains very harshly, making them fall.

"That ain't chill!" Pen laughs and turns to us.

•••

I was leaning against the island in the Alvarez's kitchen. I was texting Rachel and Mac. Elena and Alex walk in. I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of mad at Alex. Secret girlfriend? I know we're not dating, but he could at least give me a heads up. "Okay. So you're secret girlfriend is P... Pearl? Patricia? Padmini." Elena thinks. Wait... Is it Paige?

"Maybe P isn't a student... Ms. Perez the lunch lady?!" Elena yells.

What? That's illegal... "Yeah. I have a thing for hair nets and tatter tot breathe." Alex says sarcastically. "That's illegal, wha-" I say and leave the kitchen with them following me. I sit on the couch with Schneider and Penelope.