𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Alex's POV

Alex's POV

It was the beginning of a new volleyball season, which meant Bianca had games almost every Friday after school. I didn't mind, it was nice to watch her play, she seemed so focused. It also gave me an excuse to get out of the house. I started inviting Mom and abuelita because I felt bad Bianca's parents never showed up to her games. Mom was fine with it, she actually enjoyed it.

"Guys, is that Bianca Schneider?" I heard someone say behind me. Must be some people who knew her at Westshore. "Oh, I think so." Another voice says, "Brielle, remember when you stole her boyfriend?" The same voice asks. They all laugh. My ears perked up at this.

"Yeah, but I dumped Daniel, I got bored of him." Brielle says and then scoffs, "Remember she slapped me?"

They all laugh and I can't help but chuckle, too. Sounded like Bianca. Then, Bianca spiked someone from the opposing team in the face. On accident, obviously. "Oh!" Everyone in the crowd says and starts clapping.

I don't think she would get in trouble or the team would get disqualified, the person didn't look hurt. Bianca put her hand over her mouth in disbelief. "Are you okay?" She asked the girl and she nodded.

Rachel and Hugo were on the bleachers in front of me. Rachel turned to me and said, "I thought she was about to knock that girl out." I laugh and look over to Mom, with her hand over her chest. "I thought baseball was violent." Mom sighs.

They continued the game and took the girl to the side, replacing her spot with another girl. The game goes on and our school ends up winning. We all stand up and start clapping and cheering. Bianca goes to the locker room to get her things.

"Hey, Mom, I'll wait for her here, you guys can go wait in the car." I say. "You sure?" She asks and I give her a reassuring nod. Mom shrugs and her, abuelita and Elena head back to the car.

I pull out my phone and hear someone approaching me. "Hey." Someone says. It isn't Bianca. It sounds more like that girl from earlier. I look up from my phone and see a girl standing in front of me.

"Hey." I nod and she sticks her hand out. "I'm Brielle." She says and I shake her hand, "Alex." I tell her.

"So," She starts and I let go of her hand, "I saw you sitting in front of me during the game. You're cute, I'm cute, we should trade snaps."

"It must be that easy for you, huh?" I laugh. "But, I'm good." I decline.

She scoffs, "You got a girl or something? I'm probably prettier." Brielle says, and as soon as she says that, I see Bianca walking out. "I don't think so." I say and walk up to Bianca.

"Hey! You did great!" I pick her up in a hug. "Thank you!" She says and I set her down on the ground. She looks past me and her face drops.

"What's wrong?" I turn around to see what she's looking at. Bianca points to the Brielle girl, who is walking up to us.

"Hi, Bianca. Been a while since I've seen you." She says and puts a fake smile on. "Hi, Brielle. It's nice to see you." She wraps her arm around mine.

Brielle sighs, "Likewise."

"Well, we're going to go." Bianca starts walking away but Brielle continues. "Is he your boyfriend?"

Bianca turns around and shakes her head no. "Oh, well he sure acts like it... Anyways, I'll see you at school."

"What?" Bianca asks. "Oh, you don't know? I'm transferring to St. Barbra. My cousin goes here."

"Hey!" Rachel came up to us. "Oh, hi Brielle." She rolls her eyes.

"You guys know each other?" Bianca asks. "Yeah, this is my cousin." I can't help but laugh at the irony. "This is great!" Brielle says, "I've got friends to hang out with when I start going here."

"Oh, no, I don't think that's a good idea-" Bianca warns her but Brielle cuts her off, "Great! I'll see you guys Monday." She walks past us. Bianca sighs and leans her head on my arm.

"How do you know her?" Rachel asks. "Remember the girl that stole my ex boyfriend? That's her."

My jaw drops and Rachel has a surprised look on her face. "Anyways, I don't wanna think about her, lets go."

Bianca turns around and we follow her. On our way out, we see the girl that got spiked earlier, sitting out there. "I'm gonna go check on her." Bianca says. I follow behind her.

"Hi, I'm really sorry about spiking you in the face." Bianca apologizes and laughs a bit. "All good." The girl says. "Um, I'm Ella and this is my brother, Mac." She points to the guy sitting next to her.

"Bianca. Nice to meet you guys." Bianca waves to Mac. He waves back and Bianca turns to me. "This is Alex." I smile and give them a nod.

We all talk a bit more and then I realize that Mom is waiting for us. "I'll see you guys around!" We wave to them. We intertwine our hands and head to Mom's car. "Before we're bombarded with my family; You look great in those shorts." I twirl her a bit.

She turns to me and hits my arm. "Don't be gross... But thank youuu." She drags out her words and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Oo, one more time." I beg and she give me another kiss on the cheek. I smile.

A/N: This was very short, but I got creative last night and wrote out the basis of the last chapter for my sequel to this, and let me just say, I was crying really hard. <3