Chapter 12. T

Antonio

🥃🥃🥃

"Yes, here is fine. Thank you." I smile at the delivery man.

I've ordered a shit ton of throw pillows for the VIP rooms. Apparently, they make the experience so much better. Whatever the fuck that means.

My workers and some clients have commented on the lack of pillows and I am not one to disappoint, so I ordered them immediately and paid for next day shipping.

"Pillows. Who knew how important they are." Jack tsks and opens one of the cardboard boxes.

"Tell me about it." I grumble and pour two glasses of whiskey for us.

"Thanks, man." He says after grabbing his glass.

"To pillows." We clink our glasses.

"So . . . I haven't seen Nicole in a while," he starts after a while.

My eyes narrow. "Why do you ask?"

He moves the liquid in his glass around and shrugs nonchalantly. "No reason. Just stating a fact."

"She was here last week," I'm also stating a fact

"Hmm, must have missed her then." He smirks when I frown at him.

Nicole has no problem sleeping with my staff even though I'd prefer if she didn't and now he's just confirmed that they've slept together.

"She's going to Thailand next week though." I say. His eyebrows raise.

It's not that surprising, actually. She can't seem to stay in one place for too long. And she's always on the road.

"Yeah, she said it's her birthday present to herself." Her birthday is on Friday. We'll have some drinks together, with all the cousins, before she flies out the next day.

"Good to know," he smiles arrogantly, and I throw a pillow at him. These are quite handy.

"Idiot."

"Any words on Leo?" My smile immediately vanishes at the mention of Leo's name.

"No," I down my drink and I walk up to the bar to pour another one. "He's been deployed for two months only, so it's not time for his leave yet."

Leo gets to come home for two weeks every six months.

"Damn,"

"Yeah. Damn." Leo being the youngest of the family makes this even more hard. He's been in the army since he was eighteen. He's turning twenty-one in a month. And he will celebrate his birthday away.

"You know Margo?" He asks, changing the sour subject. I nod. She's one of the new waitresses I hired recently. "I searched her name online, and one of those sexy calendars popped up,"

I groan. Jack lives, eats, and breathes sex and sexy people.

"I just wanted to know if she's working tonight," he holds up his arms in innocence.

"I'm not telling you so you can screw her in the locker rooms."

"It happened one time!" I walked into one of the storage rooms to find him pounding his dick in some chick from behind, his ass on full display. It wasn't with another one of my employees. That would've led to some unnecessary awkwardness. Jack is not one to do repeats.

"One time too many. I'm still traumatized from seeing your butt."

"My butt is juicy and millions would kill for an ass like mine."