Chapter 4. T

Antonio

🥃🥃🥃

The new hostesses are quite good. Most of them already have experience with waitressing, so it's no surprise I only have to explain a little; my rules and what is expected of them now that they officially work for Lusso. I'm being more strict than usual, I don't want them to think this is just another casual gig. This is a big company and they better take this job seriously.

I have a meeting in an hour with a corporate lawyer to finalize the NDAs. My own private attorney, James, is coming along. But I wanted to run the contract by a lawyer who's specialized in this. I want everything to be one hundred percent so I don't run into any problems in the future, big or small.

Weirdly, I'm not as nervous about the VIP section opening in a week as I thought I'd be. Maybe when the day actually comes, I'll get more tense about it. But since opening this club, four years ago, I've been building up towards expanding it and having a VIP area.

I haven't thought much about Sara, mostly because I've been intentionally keeping myself busy and every time things slow down I find work to do to keep my dick from acting up.

That fucking bastard.

Even when I think about her for a second, the way her skin felt under my palms, her sounds and little gasps—

Now I'm hard. Shit.

I'm still slightly pissed with her. I wanted to see her after my shift, I thought I made that clear, but no - she left without a word.. And it's not because I didn't satisfy her, I'm sure I did—I felt her squeeze me so fucking tight. Maybe she freaked out. I don't know how long she's been broken up with her stupid ex boyfriend. She could've used me as a rebound. Not that I mind, but I hope to see her again. Maybe get to do her again.

I know I don't have the right to be pissed at her. She doesn't owe me anything. But still, she could've at least told me she was leaving. I wouldn't have waited for her anxiously for the entire night.

Isabella has been giving me sly looks, like she can read my mind and she knows how much I want to see Sara again. I had the urge to make her give me Sara's number and address, but I don't want to come off as Joe fucking Goldberg.

If were to I fuck someone else, maybe she'd leave my mind. You'd think I was a teenager, and I was obsessed with her. But damn, she was the best sex I've had in my life—that includes the amazing foursome I had with three other girls two years ago.

Get your head out of the gutter, Antonio!

Getting a grip on my filthy thoughts, I glance at my watch. I see that James, my lawyer, should be here soon.

I get into the lift from my condo, then press the garage button. When I reach my sports car—a blue grayish Alpine A110—I see James leaning on it, totally ignoring the countless amount of times I've told him not to. He used to work for my father at his accounting firm, but he now works for me, saying that having a boss the same age as him and who also happens to be his friend is so much better.

"Ay, T. Finally got laid?" I've told him how I've been on the hunt to fuck someone and every time he calls and every time we meet up, this is the first thing he asks.

I flip him off and shoot a glare in his direction. I press the button on the key fob to unlock the car doors, the headlights flashing. I get into the driver's side and when he sits beside me he huffs out a laugh.

"I'll take that as a no, then."

"You couldn't be more wrong, dude." I smirk, backing away from my spot. I feel his eyes on me.