Chapter 53. T

Antonio

🥃🥃🥃

After all the girls go inside to talk more about bridesmaids dresses, I'm sitting with all the men of my family, all of us drinking a different alcoholic beverage. Looking all manly and shit, with our expensive clothes and our feet resting on our knees, smoke filling the room . . .

I twist my wedding band with my thumb, my gaze unfocused on my drink. It's only the third one I've drank today.

When my phone buzzes from my pocket, I try not to grab it too fast. The name 'Jackie' is lit on the screen.

I smile when I remember how annoyed Jack was when he saw me put him down in my phone with a girl's name.

Jackie:
-all good to go bro.

Me:
-thanks a lot.

Jackie:
-good luck.

He follows that message with tons of emojis. Including the peach and eggplant ones. I send him the middle finger back and put my phone back on my thigh.

"Nervous?" I hear my papa's voice and when I look up, I see his eyes are on me. Along with the rest.

"No." I lie. I'm a little nervous. Who wouldn't be?

"It's alright, son. You two are already married." He chuckles.

I look down at the simple gold wedding band and smile. Yeah, we are married. A week into our marriage, and I still feel like I have to pinch myself to make sure this isn't a dream.

"Look at him," Luca snickers and motions between himself and Mateo. "He used to give us so much shit and say how whipped we were and now he's ten times worse."

That's true. I used to joke how wrapped around their girlfriend's fingers they were—still are. And now I'm in the same category as them.

Sara has me wrapped around her little toe. And I don't mind one bit.

"Okay, I'm sorry." I throw my hands in the air. "Throw them at me."

My Nonno is the first one to throw a dig at me. "You blush every time you talk about her." He makes a motion with his hand, one you make when you see a cute baby.

Luca is the next in line to speak. "You can't keep your hands to yourself around her."

All eyes turn to him.

Really? If anyone can keep their hands to themselves, it him.

He looks around us, eyes wide. "What? This isn't about me. It's about him." He points at me.

"Nice try." I deadpan and swallow the rest of my drink.

They all turn around and start teasing Luca instead of me.

🥃

"I want us to watch the Fifty shades of Grey series." Sara tells me, clutching my hand while we walk to the elevator.

We left my uncle's house pretty late; the sun has already set. During the car ride here, out of nowhere, Sara started going on about how I should watch those sex movies. I've already read all the books in the series because she wanted to. And I tell her exactly that.

"But I know you're more of a visual person," her dainty hand lands on my chest, her words full of insinuation. "And maybe we can try some things they do."

"We've already tried spanking." I say. I haven't fully spanked her, just a few slaps here and there. But after a particular smut scene in one of the books, I decided to give it a try.