Bonus Chapter 1.

Antonio

🥃🥃🥃

This chapter takes place a couple months after the epilogue.

🥃🥃🥃

I'm buttoning my dress shirt as I walk into the bathroom. My wife is standing in front of the mirror, putting on some type of makeup powder on her face. She doesn't need makeup is you ask me; she's fucking breath taking. But I know she likes to dress up and glamour herself up for certain occasions.

"Gorgeous," I call when I'm standing at the threshold.

"Yes, handsome." She's turning into me with all the endearments I call her. I smile. She glances at me through the mirror and I watch with a grin as a blush creeps up her cheeks.

I let out a chuckle and walk closer to her. She's still wearing her bathrobe after our shower together.

Wrapping one arm around her middle, I sweep her golden locks to the side and leave a trail of kisses on her nape. She shudders in my arms and I kiss her goosebumps away. A year and a half together and I still make her tremble against my body with just a few kisses.

"I love you." I whisper.

"Mmm."

"What? You're not gonna say it back?" I tease, biting her ear softly.

"I love ... mmm." She doesn't even finish her sentence. She's too focused on how my hand is trailing up her satin-like thigh, how my teeth are nipping at her sensitive spot behind her ear, then smoothing the sting with my tongue.

I feel myself growing hard. Fuck. I want her. Even though I had her—a few times—in the shower. I can suggest a 'quickie', but it's never quick with us.

We're going to my papa's in less than fifteen minutes. We're going to celebrate my 27th birthday. Shit, I'm getting closer and closer to thirty.

Sara's knuckles turn white as she clutches the edge of the marble sink. I turn her so she faces me and waste no time in dropping my mouth on hers. Swallowing her gasp, I squeeze her ass and pull her harder against me. Her arms circle my neck and she stands on the tips of her toes to kiss me deeper.

I cradle her jaw in my arm and angle her face upwards. My tongue enters her warm mouth, but she suddenly breaks away from me.

"Wait." She breathes heavily. "You'll ruin my foundation."

I groan and palm my aching cock.

"Fine." I huff. "But tonight I'm smearing that foundation all over the bedsheets."

After a tap on her behind, I leave her to finish getting dressed up.

Walking inside my closet, I search for my cuff links. She gave them to me as a birthday present earlier today. One has the first letter of her name engraved on it—the letter S—while the other has the letter A engraved.

This birthday is the best one I've ever had.

I awoke to the sensation of her warm mouth around my cock. She kept sucking me until I came inside her mouth and she swallowed every last drop. For the following few hours, we made love. Slow at first, then hard and fast. Then, she forced us to stop so we can cut a cake she's made herself for me the night before. It was just a small cake in my favorite flavor; dark chocolate.

When she told me to blow out the candles and make a wish, I said no because I have already have everything I want. As long as she's beside me, I'm content.