Chapter 33. S

Sara

👑👑👑

Even though Antonio took the night off yesterday, he still had to go downstairs for the last three hours or so. He got called by Jack. I assured him it was okay, and that it was already almost midnight and I'd go to bed anyway.

Mia told me I can come an hour later today, so I used the spare time to put some eyeshadow on my eyes.

I'm almost finished when Anton comes into the bathroom. He's still sleepy. I'm not sure what time he came back last night. He gives my bare shoulder a kiss before walking to the toilet.

I hold in my snicker when I hear him peeing, and I try not to peek at him through the mirror, giving him some sense of privacy even though he's literally peeing while I'm two feet away from him.

He comes next to me and washes his hands, then brushes his teeth and splashes some water on his face. I smile as I'm about to put on lipstick. But he stops me by grabbing my wrist and lifting my face towards him with a finger under my chin. He leans in for a kiss. A good morning kiss that makes me want to quit work just to be next to him all the time.

"Buongiorno." His morning voice is deep and so fucking sexy.

"Buongiorno," I reply, but it doesn't come out as smooth as how he said it. He grunts before kissing me again. More urgent this time.

"Fuck. When do you need to be there?" He asks, his hands roaming my body.

"In half an hour."

"We can manage a quickie." He lifts me and sets me on the counter. But I stop his advances.

"I'm sorry, honey, but a quickie is never quick with you."

"Sue me for wanting to take my time with you," he says from my neck. I let him kiss me for a bit, enjoying his attention on me.

"I still need to eat." I say, my arms on his shoulders.

"You can eat my cum."

I gasp, stunned by his bluntness. And slightly offended to be honest.

He seems to process what he said and slowly peels his face from me.

"Cazzo." He rakes a frustrated hand through his hair. "I'm sorry. I didn't think before speaking." He shakes his head. "Which seems to be a recurring thing when you're around."

I narrow my eyes on him. But I know he didn't mean it as an insult.

"Baby, I'm really sorry. Let me make it up to you," he gets a naughty smile and lowers to his knees.

I let my smile break through. "I forgive you, but I really don't wanna be late for work."

He kisses my knee and reluctantly stands up. After one last kiss, he puts me back on my feet and I resume putting on my lipstick.

👑

On Friday, I sent Antonio a message telling him I had to go in tomorrow to catch up on things I missed on Monday because of my period.

He surprised me by coming over to my office on Saturday, during my lunch break. Said if he isn't gonna get to ravish me for the entire day, he's at least is going to see me.

My work on Saturday couldn't end soon enough. At around three, I practically skipped to where Antonio was parked to pick me up.

Hand in hand, we went up the elevator, but he stopped at the club floor. He has to pick something up before an appointment he has.