Chapter 36. T

Antonio

🥃🥃🥃

When all my meetings conclude at the end of the day, I basically race back to Sara to pick her up from work. But first I had to bring Jack back to his place. Why did I tell him he could catch a ride with me this morning? I could've been kissing Sara ten minutes ago. My earlier wish for more traffic has decided to come true now. I don't know why I thought rush hour would magically disappear only because I said so.

After parking my car, I walk to the office building. The receptionist checks me in and gives me directions. I still remember where her office is from the time I came here with James. A couple months ago. We've come far in a short time. I've eventually managed to make Sara see reason that our attraction for each other was too great and shouldn't be left untreated. Sara has become even better at telling me what she wants. But I still like when I make her blush and she gets shy at my bluntness.

Entering the elevator and pressing the twelfth floor, my smile would not vanish. I probably look strange, while the three other people with me are all frowning, probably because they've had a long day of work. Well, me too, but I'm on my way to see my beautiful girlfri—

Hold on.

She isn't my girlfriend . . . Yet.

When I reach her door, I knock and don't wait for her to tell me to come in. She knows I'm coming to pick her up. She's likely waiting for me.

I open the door, finding her sitting on the couch in front of her desk. With another person next to her.

The greeting dies on my tongue, seeing the man beside her. His body angled to her, his knees almost touching the side of her thigh. His hand is on the back of the leather couch.

Both their faces turn to me. Sara's lips lift in a small smile. "Hey, there. We're almost done."

I nod and shove my fisted hands in my pockets. The man doesn't even acknowledge me. His eyes are laser focused on my woman.

Eyes off her!

She types something on the laptop in front of them, with his eyes still on her profile. She puts the laptop on the coffee table and stands up, then him. He stays close to her.

I school my facial features, not showing anything in them, not even when he touches her elbow.

"Think about it, yeah?" He says.

Think about what? How I'm going to snatch your hand and snap it in the wrong direction? I'll gladly think about that.

Her plump lips, that are covered in shine, from licking them no doubt, stretch to a small smile. "I'll email everything to your assistant first thing tomorrow morning."

He nods, grabs his messenger bag and turns on his heels. He looks up at me—yeah, that's right, because I'm way taller than him—and again doesn't acknowledge me before exiting the room.

Her heels click on the tiles, and I face her. She's standing in front of me, her grin showcasing her teeth. "Hi, honey," her palms come up to my chest, and she lifts to her tiptoes, giving me a peck. "Let me pack my laptop."

I squeeze her waist and nod. I watch her as she moves around her small office. There isn't much inside. Only her desk, a couch and some posters around the walls that aren't interesting to me at the moment.

She zips her purse after putting her laptop inside and glances at me. A soft, shy smile grazes her lips. I fucking love these shy smiles. As if the dirtiest and filthiest pleas don't come out of them when I'm thrusting inside her.