Chapter 13. T

Antonio

🥃🥃🥃

Letting out a groan, I close my eyes and move faster.

This was a bad idea.

"Yes, harder. Harder."

I go harder, but not for her sake only. I want this to end sooner than later.

Moving my hand to her clit, I rub her. She comes, spasming around my cock and a couple of thrusts later I follow suit.

I remove myself from her, tie the condom, throw it in her bin, and start getting dressed.

"You're going already?" She asks from behind me.

I turn around to face her, she's splayed out on the bed. She has a nice, slender body. Her hair is dark and her eyes are brown.

The complete opposite of Sara.

"Yeah. I have to get back to work."

It's only around three in the afternoon and I could easily spend one more hour with her. But I'm regretting even coming here in the first place.

I'm not saying she's bad in bed. She's just . . . she's not what I'm looking for . . . she's not Sara.

"Stay another ten minutes." She gets up and comes to stand in front of me. "Please?" She flutters her eyelashes and pushes out her bottom lip, trying hard to convince me.

"I'm sorry. I can't." I sigh and pull my pants up.

"Well, I'm in Miami for another two days. So give me a call." She's some type of model and she's here for a photoshoot from what she told me

I've already made it clear this was a one time thing yet, she wants me to call her. . . And now I realize that's exactly what I did with Sara.

I'm such a hypocrite.

Giving her one last peck on the lips. I grab my phone and head out.

Letting my frustrations out on a boxing bag was maybe a better option.

🥃

Today is Friday, May twenty-seventh. It's Nicole's 26th birthday and we've decorated the club with a few balloons here and there for her.

She's even the first one to arrive.

"Aren't you supposed to be the last one here?" I ask her as she goes to the bar, grabs a bottle, and drinks straight from it. "Okay, there's this thing invented called a shot glass."

She glares and takes another long pull from the bottle.

"Papa is on my ass about this trip." She explains. Her long black hair is a little messy, and she has some beads embedded into tiny braids. Her fingers all have rings on them. Just like mine. Although I only have rings on a couple of my fingers in each hand.

"Why?"

"Same reason as every time. He wants me to work for him."

I hum and grab the bottle from her before sitting next to her on the couch.

"And what did you tell him this time?"

"That I'll start working for him when I turn thirty."

"Well, at least you'll have four more years to go." She is about six months older than me, making her the eldest one of my cousins from my dad's side.

"Yeah. And I'll be making the most of those four years. I'll be going to Vietnam after Thailand just to prolong my trip."

I chuckle. "Sounds like you,"