Chapter 51. S

Sara

👑👑👑

I wipe my clammy palms on my thighs. I feel Anton's eyes on me, but I keep mine forward.

I'm nervous. The reason? We're dropping the bomb that Anton and I got hitched in Vegas less than a week ago to his family. We're currently in the car on the way to his uncle's house, Mateo and Nicole's father. Their house has the biggest garden and so they always do family gatherings there.

Antonio's palm comes to rest on my bare thigh, and he drags it up and down in a soothing way. It works a little. But now I'm getting hot because his touch brings back memories. Naughty memories.

Because we got married on the first night we were in Vegas, the following days were like our honeymoon. And damn, we fucked just how much one would expect a newlywed couple to fuck.

Every position there is, we did. On any surface available. We didn't even need a surface at some points, as Anton would just stand there and bounce me on his dick while I had my limbs wrapped around him. I'm pretty sure we executed everything stated in the Kamasutra.

But my favorite moment has to be our last night in Vegas. We stayed in and smoked weed. After giggling and eating Mac and Cheese and Anton eating a giant pizza, we fucked like pornstars on Viagra.

The drug heightened all my senses, and it made the experience so much better.

Feeling a squeeze on my leg, I look left to face Anton's amused expression.

"First you're nervous and then you're horny?" His eyes dip down to my boobs, only the top peeping in my light blue dress. But he makes it seem like I'm sitting naked.

"I'm not horny." I feel my cheeks heat.

"So if I push my hand up to your cunt, I wouldn't find you dripping wet?" He asks in a casual tone. But I clench my legs, because I am wet. Just from thinking about our week in Vegas.

He slyly moves his hand upwards, but with both my hands, I squeeze his to stop him. "Stop." I'm breathing hard. For multiple reasons.

"Sunshine," he furrows his eyebrows as he slows down when we reach the gated neighborhood his family lives in. After the gate opens and he drives again, he moves his hand from my leg to my neck to give me a reassuring caress. "You have nothing to worry about, wife."

I smile and groan at the same time at him calling me wife.

"What's done is done. And I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding even if I could." He tells me.

I don't want to be melancholic, but I can't help but ask him, "If you could've had your family there, wouldn't you?"

He parks near a ginormous water fountain in the middle of a circular driveway. I've been focused on my own thoughts that I didn't notice we've arrived. He kills the engine, removes his seatbelt, and rotates to face me fully.

His strict facial features mean business and 'I don't take shit from anyone'.

"Sara," he starts, my name rolling from his lips doing unholy things to me. "I know you're nervous about their reaction, but I promise you, they'll be more than happy for us. Especially when we tell them we're throwing a little party for them." He cups the back of my head and pulls me till our foreheads are almost touching. I inhale his scent, my favorite in the entire world. "I love how we got married. Spontaneously. It's very on brand for us. And I'm not gonna let you let their reaction—though important—affect the memory."

His confidence rubs off on me and I take a deep breath while nodding.

"That's my woman." He whispers before he descends to connect our lips together. We kiss slowly, sensually and with a little tongue. Before I get even wetter than I already am from my earlier sexy flashbacks, I pull back.