Chapter 29. T

Antonio

🥃🥃🥃

Lowering my hands to the back of her thighs, I lift her up. She circles her limbs around me as I walk us back to my bedroom.

I have so many plans for her. I don't even know where to start.

She surprised me when it took her little to admit she wants me. But then again, her entire body was angled towards me and I couldn't miss the desire in her blue eyes.

I lower us to the bed, and I hover my body over hers.

"Do you remember our safe word?" She nods. "What is it?" I have to make sure she knows it.

"Books." She bites her lower lip but a smile still peaks through.

That smile . . .

"I want to try some light bondage today, is that okay?"

"Yes." She answers immediately.

I kiss her, hard, not holding back, showing her how much I fucking enjoy kissing her. Her legs tighten around my hips and she thrust her hips up, searching for some friction. But I don't allow it just yet. Instead, I move away from her, satisfied to see her breathless.

"I'll be back in a second." I tell her before going to my closet. I go to the very back, opening a box where I stash all things sex related; sex toys, cuffs, lube . . . I grab the bondage rope. I even grab an eye mask. I'm not sure I'll use it today though, but she keeps on surprising me, so who knows?

When I come back, I see her still laying in the same position, staring blankly at the ceiling. Or more specifically, the mirror I've installed there recently, specifically for this reason. She'll get to watch me pound into her.

I hold out my hand to her, "Get up, sweetheart."

She takes my hand and gets to her feet. My hands fall on her hips, and I drag them up along with her thin material for a shirt.

Her bare breasts come into view and I watch how her chest moves up and down in rapid motions. I love how she sometimes gets slightly shy around me, but she still doesn't cover herself up.

"I'm going to tie your wrists together. And then to the bedpost." I explain to her.

"Okay." She says softly, and I wonder how long it'll take for her to suggest something like that herself.

But I'll take it slow with her. Take my time.

Hooking my thumbs in her shorts, I drag them down. When she's fully bare in front of me, I take a step back to admire her body.

Her neck is slender, accentuating her big mounds that fit perfectly in my palms. Her tight stomach is resting above her bare pussy. Her hips are wide and her thighs have enough muscles on them from our workout sessions. Her toes are painted in a light blue color, just like her fingernails.

Glancing back to her face, her cheeks have gotten a deeper tone.

"Get on the bed." I demand in a soft tone.

When she's laying in the middle of my kind sized bed, I straddle her waist with my knees on either side of her. I grab her dainty hands and put them together. Doing an intricate knot, I then fasten the other side of the rope to the bed. I give her a reassuring smile after her breath catches.

"Remember, you can use your safe word any time. Don't think you're being weak for using it."

"I know," she wiggles her wrists and a cute little frown grazes her face. "Um, it's a little tight."