PART 6

ROSY sunlight poured down from the cerulean sky , soft white clouds floating past , the rays piercing the last few standing emerald leaves on the trees - travelling down the blades of withering grass that stood swaying in the cold breeze. The last few days of sunlight before winter set in at it's fullest. Draco had been resting against a marble pillar that had stood still upon an arched window ledge , letting a snitch leave his curled palm , and catching it again before it flew too far away. To pass his boredom , he had resolved to making badges mocking Harry. Badges which turned gold , and gave slogans to support Cedric , the 'true' champion , and turned a nasty green whenever Harry was around - mocking him.

Asides from that , and bullying Harry at whatever chance he got , his languor knew no bounds.

Evanna had been too busy to see him. Most of the times she would be fetched from classes to give an interview , for the wand weighing ceremony - and other unwritten rituals. It had been a  week since when Evanna had been elected as a champion , a week since he had last been able to see her.

Draco stood up , deciding to walk towards his dormitory , having finished his classes for the day , when someone suddenly grabbed him by the seam of his robes , pulling him along with surprising strength. He was about to pull away , and possibly threaten the person who had dared to touch him. But his glower relaxed when he saw a familiar Ravenclaw pulling him across the courtyard towards the wooden benches that sat unoccupied under a drooping willow.

Once they were near the wooden bench , and Evanna had settled down , she let go of her firm grasp on his arm. Draco rubbed his skin dramatically , saying ,"You have the grasp of a mountain troll !"

Evanna rolled her eyes , as Draco took his place beside her - leaning back and saying ,"Miss me ?"

"Quite , actually. Especially since I've figured out the first task", Evanna replied , making Draco sit up with alarmed eyes.

"What ?", He asked incredulously. "How ? What is the task ?"

"Patience , Malfoy. The first task is dragons."

"How are you so sure ?"

"Turns out , Golden Boy Diggory has a weakness for cats. I held up mine in front of him , and exchanged the information for a cuddle with my cat. A little bit of flattery and I was able to confirm the news from Harry as well", Evanna said , smirking triumphantly.

"You have a cat ? And you never told me ?", Draco asked , completely overlooking the other two facts.

"I do. Haven't I told you ? My bad", Evanna apologized half-heartedly , before coming down to business.

"You have to help me."

"Say , please", Draco said , enjoying teasing her. Evanna narrowed her eyes before letting out a groan.

"You promised to help me out. So now keep that promise", She said , before crossing her arms across her chest - her messenger bag resting on the grass , curled at her feet.