𝖆𝖈𝖙 ¹

                                    ❝evanna frey should have been in slytherin.

 that is what everyone said , the professors at hogwarts , the students , the portraits and the world. the frey lineage had always consisted of slytherins , so it came as a shock for many when the young heir defied tradition and walked into the house bearing the emblem of an eagle. but many realised that it was the correct place for the girl with the brilliant blue eyes , as she quickly proved her wits. her lovely features , her bewitching mannerisms , as well as her intelligence caused her to work her way through the hearts of many people at the school of magic. the world fell at her feet , willingly , worshipped her like a goddess descended straight from olympus. a girl so kind , so beautifully wonderful - how could she possibly be in slytherin ? - as the others questioned.

               but the frey heir's soul was set on carving herself a crown.

the light side expoited people and used them as pawns , the dark side mercilessly massacred people - and if anything , evanna did not wish to serve either , for serving either would mean that she had surrendered , and evanna frey never surrendered. she would have power , glory and wealth that equaled that of the roman civilization itself , and she would bow to none.

                                            not even to death , evanna whispered

                                                                                                                                            playlist :

                                                   i. heathens ~ twenty-one pilots. ii. outrunning karma ~ alec benjamin  iii. ilomilo ~ billie eilish iv.checkmate ~ conan grey v. ophelia ~ the lumineers vi. cigarette daydreams ~ cage the elephant vii.arcade ~ duncan laurence viii. my strange addiction ~ billie eilish ix. trouble ~ valerie broussard x. money money money ~ abba xi. money , power , glory ~ lana del rey