Baby Fail 🧡Asanoya💚

Little!Nishinoya
CG!Asahi

Requested by Mileenafangirl9202

Nishinoya had noticed how Asahi was staying after pratice with Kageyama and Hinata recently. "Hey Azu...you ok?" Noya asked grabbing Asahi's hand. Nishinoya felt the taller man tense up a bit at the question "U-Uh what do you mean Yu?" "I dunno m'worried that your over working yourself with pratice" Noya said, gently rubbing his thumb over Asahi's knuckles. The two let the question go as pratice started

They all started with a mile run, and then jumping drills across the court. Once these were done they started up a pratice game. Sadly they were down a setter since Kageyama was on rest from an injury. Suga and Nishinoya decided that they would switch sides after each set to give each side a fair advantage from the others each round, Nishinoya and Suga would be on opposite sides of the court though.

As the game went on Daichi did better when Suga was on his side and Asahi did better when Nishinoya was on his side, it was all partner chemistry. Just like Hinata and Kageyama except Hinata was whining the entire time "Sugaaaa pleaseeee" Hinata whined with pleading eyes "No, I'm not setting you any quick attacks, plus I'm not as good as Kageyama" Suga said with a frown "Sugaaa your no fair....it doesn't matter if your not as good or not just pleaseee" Hinata kept whining. "Hinata I said no, I don't need you getting hurt like Kageyama" (he sprained his wrist setting to many balls to Hinata) "Suga wh-" "Hinata! I would listen to your mother" Daichi said cutting Hinata off mid sentence. "Finee" Hinata said as they resumed their match.

They took a break after the 2nd to last set and conversed. They went up in their usual groups except Noya was very clingy to Asahi. Instead of picking the boy up he placed him on his back. Once the break was over Noya was forced to get off his back and go back to the game. Noya didn't have a problem with this luckily.

Once the game was over the loosers had to pick up the volleyballs and make sure the gym was clean. Hinata and Kageyama both stayed after along with Yachi. "Hey Hinata, mind if I stay with you guys after and hit a few balls with ya" Asahi asked, Noya right behind him ready to ask him to walk home together. Noya just turned around and got his thing ready to go home as he heard Hinatagladly accept. Before Asahi could even say anything Noya had already slipped out of the gym and started his walk back home. Asahi got his phone out as he sent Noya a quick text.

~Beginning of Test Messages~

Azu: Hey baby, make
sure you make it home
safe, sorry I couldn't
walk home again tonight
😖. Text me when you
get home 😘

                        Little Libero: Yeah
                        sorry, I was out quick 
                        tonight. I'll make sure
                        to send you a text
                        when I get
                        home....what do you
                        want to eat tonight?

Azu: I'm fine with
anything baby, I love
anything you cook 🤤🥰

                       Little Libero: Ok, I'll
                       have to get some
                       things from the store,
                       I'll be home soon.     
                       Love you 😘

Azu: ilyt my bby 😘😘😘

~End of Text Messages~

Asahi put his phone back down on the bench as he joined Hinata, Kageyama, and Yachi.