Rumors 💙Iwaoi🤍

Little!Iwaizumi
CG!Oikawa

Requested by Baki-Baki-Bitch

Iwaizumi has many happy memories with Oikawa, from training camps to just alone time with him. Oikawa is Iwaizumi's favorite person, yet he still had this deep down thought about all the things he's heard.

"I'm pretty sure Oikawa's only with him for the attention" one boy on Aoba Johsai volleyball team whispered to one of his friends. Iwaizumi just kept walking like he never heard anything. 

"Oikawa should just break up with Iwaizumi already....seems like Iwaizumi doesn't even care for Oikawa. I could definitely do better than him..." one of Oikawa's fangirls whispered to another. Iwaizumi walked past them with glossy eyes as they just snickered. 

The truth of the matter is that that's the only way Iwaizumi shows public affection to Oikawa. Oikawa knows that but Iwaizumi still has his doubts. "Does he really love me, am I just holding him back from a better relationship?" Iwaizumi thought walking through the gym not looking where he was going. He walked straight into volleyball net pole, he fell to the floor as Oikawa ran to his side. Oikawa held out his hand for Iwaizumi "Iwa-chan you should be more careful when walking around. I can't have my beautiful boyfriend getting hurt all the time now can I?" Oikawa said with a smile, Iwaizumi taking his hand being hoisted up off the ground "Yeah whatever shittykawa" Iwaizumi said brushing himself off "Why do you have to be so mean to me Iwa-chan" Oikawa said with a pout, of course he was faking and was just joking with Iwaizumi. 

Iwaizumi still had thoughts running through his mind at practice. Oikawa knew something was up with Iwaizumi since his spikes were off and would constantly go out of line, this meant that he was hitting the ball way to hard.

Come near the end of practice Oikawa called for a group discussion since they were playing Nekoma in the next few days. Iwaizumi took this cue to go to the bathroom and end practice earlier thatn Oikawa called.

Iwaizumi stayed in the bathroom till Oikawa's discussion was over and the team was dismissed to go home. Tears forced themselves to escape out of Iwaizumi's eyes as he silently cried in the bathroom mirror. Once he heard the door swing open he quickly took his shirt off and wiped his eyes, making his feelings go away for the time being. The team walked in and got their bags as they all walked out one by one, the lasts ones in the locker room were Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

Oikawa just stared Iwaizumi down "So Iwa are you going to tell me what's going on with you?" Oikawa asked, acting annoyed. This was Oikawa's way of getting the truth out of Iwaizumi. "M' fine noseykawa, stop worrying about me" Iwaizumi replied, the thoughts about how he treated Oikawa popping back into his head. "Okkkk, let's go home then I'm starving!" Oikawa said brushing it off knowing Iwaizumi wasn't going to let up any time soon.

The two walked silently, the only sound was their shoes hitting the concrete underneath them. They reached Iwaizumi's house, his parents weren't home so it would be easy to get some time for themselves. "M'gonna make some food, what do you want Tooru?" Iwaizumi asked a small blush creeping up on his face as he rarely called Oikawa by his given name. "Hmmm, I'm fine with anything baby" Oikawa said with a smirk. Iwaizumi knew what he was trying to do, he was trying to use words to have Iwaizumi slip. "M'Kay"

Soon after the food was cooked, the two sat down at the table with their food. Iwaizumi made curry with some onigiri. (I'm so hungry 🤤 I'm stuck in 3rd period with 45 minutes left till lunch as I write this part) Oikawa thanked Iwaizumi for the food as he was quick to pick up his chopsticks. Iwaizumi also picked up his chopsticks but fumbled a bit, "damn it....shittykawa's tricks are working" Iwaizumi thought to himself as he held firmly onto the chopsticks.

"Do you want me to help you?" Oikawa asked Iwaizumi rejected "I told ou-you I could do it by myself, da-...crappykawa" Iwaizumi was fighting littlespace and Oikawa was 100% about this. "Prince, let me help you" Oikawa said after being rejected taking Iwaizumi chopsticks out of his hand, he picked up some of the food and put it to Iwaizumi's mouth. Iwaizumi just stared at Oikawa refusing to open his mouth. "C'mon baby, I can't let you starve. You barely touched your food.." Oikawa said with with a frown. "Nu-no" Iwaizumi said still refusing. After a few more attempts of trying to get Iwaizumi to at least take a bite Iwaizumi got up from the table. "I'm going take a bath."

"Yep, he's going to slip while sitting there..." Oikawa thought to himself. He wrapped up the remaining food that Iwaizumi left and put it in the fridge for later.

Iwaizumi undressed himself and looked at himself in the mirror "Why would he want to be with me anymore....those girls were right" Iwaizumi told himself. He turned the bath water on and let the tub fill up. He grabbed a towel and saw his pacifier show up underneath it, he remembered that he left that there last night. He slipped it in his mouth as he knew he was going to slip and it was the best thing for him.

Oikawa got up the stairs from the kitchen and heard quiet sobs from the bathroom. He knocked on the door "Can I come in" "mhm". Oikawa turned the knob as he saw his little in the bath, his knees up to his chest as he quietly sobbed with a pacifier in his mouth. He kneeled down to the floor as he brushed some of Iwaizumi's hair out of his face "Baby, are you going to tell me what's going on with you?" Oikawa asked sitting on the floor now. Iwaizumi nodded his head "I hew-hewed giws talk about....about how we showld'nt date becaws I tweat you....I tweat you b-bad.....and that-that you deswve better" Iwaizumi cried out, his pacifier falling into the water. Oikawa picked the pacifier up and dried it off "Prince, why would I ever want to be with anyone but you? You're perfect for me because you can put up with me...baby I would never leave you ok?" Oikawa said taking Iwaizumi's hands and intertwining his fingers with his own. Iwaizumi looked up at Oikawa and just stared into his eyes. "Want me to help you finish your bath, my little prince?" Iwaizumi nodded his head in agreement as he let Oikawa do all the work.

After the little ones bath, Oikawa dressed him in appropriate clothing. Iwaizumi's stomach grumbled signaling that he was hungry. Oikawa came close to Iwaizumi placing a kiss on the bridge of his nose "Does my little prince want his left over dinner?" "Din din!" Iwaizumi shouted happily as he was getting really hungry. Oikawa and Iwaziumi walked down the stairs and heated up Iwaizumi's left over food in the kitchen.

While the food was being heated up Iwaizumi started to get impatient, he tugged on Oikawa's pants. "Yes my little prince?" "Hungy!" Iwaizumi shouted "Hungy!" He shouted again. "Ok I know, calm down bud" "I want now!" "Bud, its warming up, be patient" Oikawa said picked the little up feeling his stomach growling "Hun, did you eat lunch today?" Iwaizumi shook his head no. "Aww, my little baby was probably to stressed to even try to take a bite of food because of what those girls said..." Iwaizumi shook his head in agreement, he eyes filling with tears as the hunger pains got worse. "Hwrt" Iwaizumi said looking down to his stomach. "Don't worry my prince, your food will be done shortly" Oikawa responded rubbing Iwaizumi's stomach to try and sooth the discomfort. Iwaizumi hid his face in Oikawa's chest as Oikawa continued to rub the littles stomach.

Once the food was done heating up Oikawa fed the little the food. Iwaizumi started to whimper again thinking about what those girls said once he finished his food. "My little prince, what's wrong? Are you thinking about what they said again?" Oikawa asked the little bursting into tears again. "I-I sowey dada...I......I tweat you b-bad" "Hun....calm down. It's ok....I know you love me, I don't care what you tell me" Oikawa said picking the little up and comforting him. He brought Iwaizumi back upstairs and grabbed his favorite blue and white pacifier that Oikawa got him after he found out Iwaizumi was a little. He slipped it in his mouth picking up the dog plushie that had a tiny crown on its head. "Prince....it's ok, look I have your little puppy pal....he's a prince just like you baby" Oikawa said. Iwaizumi looked up and reached out for the stuffed animal. "Mmm" Iwaizumi said grabbing the plushie cuddling close to it.

Oikawa brought the two to the bed and got under the covers. Oikawa placed a blanket on the side of Iwaizumi since he liked to cuddle with it. Oikawa wiped the tears off of Iwaizumi's face as the two settled down to sleep. "Good night my prince, please ignore the comments...I will never leave you baby....I love you" Oikawa said as he gave the little a kiss on the forehead. "Otay dada. I wove you" Iwaizumi said with a smile as he closed his eyes and fell alseep.

Word Count: 1625

The ending was rushed a bit but I hope it was still good ❤