Fights ❤Kuroken🖤

Little!Kenma
CG!Kuroo

Requested by Mileenafangirl9202

"Kenma give me the game" Kuroo asked of him at their volleyball practice.

"Nu-uh" Kenma responded shaking his head and turning around on the bench to face his back towards the captain.

Kuroo sighed "1" Kuroo started counting. Kenma froze as he jumped a bit at Kuroo counting. "2" Kuroo continued to count causing Kenma to turn his switch off and quickly hand it to the captain before he could get to three.

"Good Kenma, now get back on the court and practice those sets of yours" Kuroo said shoving Kenma off of the bench and back onto the court.

"Mmmm, no wanna" Kenma whined causing a few of his teammates to look over at the two boys.

"Ok.....then what do you want to do?" Kuroo asked the younger boy who was refusing to join his team on the court.

"Home" Kenma responded going over to his things and picking his bag up and doing grabby hands towards the switch that was stolen from him. Kuroo gave the boy back his switch and let him walk off on his own. 

"Make sure to walk home safe, I'll be home after practice. Ok?" Kuroo asked getting a thumbs up from Kenma as he walked out of the gym. 

Kuroo hoped that nothing was wrong with the boy and that he would be a bit more talkative for when Kuroo would arrive home later that evening. Kuroo had thought after thought running through his head about Kenma's safety until someone pointed it out.

"Kuroo! Get off your ass and go home. I know your worried about him so just leave practice." Nobuyuki shouted out as Kuroo gathered himself off the floor where he just failed at a spike. 

"Fine...I'm going home. Everyone, make sure to finish practice until Nobuyuki says you can go home! Nobuyuki and Yaku are in charge now." Kuroo shouted on his way out so everyone could hear him. You could easily hear others whine out with this since they knew Yaku didn't go easy on them.

Kuroo laughed as he walked out the gym in a hurry to get to his car and drive home. He and Kenma didn't live to far from school but since Kenma was always tired in the morning he would always beg Kuroo to drive them instead that way they didn't have to show up to class until the 5 minute bell rang. Kuroo got in his car as the music that they had on in the morning had resumed itself, this music brought Kuroo into a peaceful mindset as he drove home. 

Once Kuroo pulled up to the driveway of the small house the two shared he grabbed the bags from the backseat and piled them into the house.

"Kitten, I'm home!" Kuroo yelled from the front door hoping for Kenma to hear him from wherever he was. Kuroo placed his bags down along with his shoes as he walked into the kitchen to find juice and snacks all over the ground. Kuroo cleaned up the kitchen before walking into their bedroom. 

"Kenma?" Kuroo called out opening the bedroom door to find Kenma passed out on the bed, snacks surrounded him while his sippy cup had been sitting on the desk next to the bed. Kuroo lighting laughed as he saw his baby sleeping, a light snore was heard since the room was so quiet. Kuroo walked over to Kenma and brushed the blond and black hair out of Kenma's face to reveal the light blue pacifier that he was sucking on in his sleep. Kuroo kissed the littles forehead as he picked up the snacks and sippy cup and brought it out of the room and continued to let Kenma sleep. 

Not to long after Kenma awoke from his sleep and waddled his way out of the bedroom and out into the living area where Kuroo was currently scrolling through his phone.