●Small Update●

Hey everyone! As of now I am finishing up school and should be done by Wednesday so that means that this book probably won't be updated for a little bit but that all depends on how my exams will work since I have already taken 3/4 of them and they are still making me show up for the exam days so I might write a bit then I'm not 100% sure though.

SO LETS MOVE ON-

1. I would love to hear from you guys on how I could improve my writing style! I used to write other stories on Wattpad but just recently got back into it with this book so I am happy to receive any feedback from you all!

2. Summer 2021 will be hectic as COVID-19 restrictions are quickly being taken away in my state and others around me. I will hopefully have enough free time over the summer to continously update this book at least once per week.

3. I AM STARTING A NEW BOOK!! I have really wanted to make a small book based off of a show and I picked AOT. Hopefully it will be posted soon so look out for that!

4. Lastly I just want to take everyone AGAIN for the amazing support you have given back on this book. I have had many of you guys love this book and continously request things from me, I am glad to see that others enjoy the content I put out.

That's about it! Have a wonder rest of your morning/evening/night and make sure to take care of yourself!

~lots of love