Easter Special 🏐Haikyuu Littlespace🏐

First little matches with first CG, second little matches with second GC, third little matches with third CG, so on....

Little!Kenma; Little Age: 4
Little!Hinata; Little Age:
Little!Suga; Little Age: 2
Little!Noya; Little Age:
Little!Bokuto; Little Age:
Little!Tendou; Little Age: 3
Little!Oikawa; Little Age: 4
Little!Yamaguchi; Little Age: 3 ½

CG!Kuroo
CG!Kageyama
CG!Daichi
CG!Asahi
CG!Akashi
CG!Ushijima
CG!Iwaizumi
CG!Tsukishima

This shi gonna confuse me when writing, my ADHD 📈 also I'm only going through a few of these couples mornings bc if I did all this story would be like 10K words easy

Kuroken:
Kuroo woke up to Kenma shaking him awake. Kenma had tears in his eyes as Kuroo's eyes opened slowly. "Dada..." Kenma whimpered out "Hmm, what's wrong my little kitten?" Asked Kuroo as he raised his hand to Kenma's face. "Th-The ewester bunny didn't co-come last night" Kenma said a few tears falling from his eyes. "Aww, baby I'm sure he didn't forget....let me go call him ok?" Kuroo asked hugging his little, stroking his hair. "O-Otay..." Kenma said his tears stopping as Kuroo got out of bed and went into the living room. "Shit how the fuck could I forget to put his gifts out...I'm such a dumbass" he said in his mind kicking himself mentally

Once Kuroo was done he went back into the bed room where Kenma was patiently waiting for Kuroo to return. "I talked with him and he said that he's super sorry that he passed by with nothing but he said he couldn't get what he wanted for you, so he had to go today since it was extra special just for you" Kuroo said picking up his baby. "He should be here shortly, why don't for now we watch paw patrol and cuddle?" Kuroo asked booping Kenma's nose. "Otay dada!" Kenma said with a big smile on his face.

After the paw patrol episode was done, Kenma was very eager to go see if the bunny had passed by. "Dada can we go see now? Peaseeee" the little pleaded. "Sure kitten" Kuroo said with a smile. Kenma ran out the room fumbling to his feet a bit at first.

On the floor laid out was a black and red pacifier, a new stuffed animal which was a brown bear (kenma would soon name it lilly), a soft yellow teething toy since Kenma liked to chew on things, some candy, and a new game to play. (I mean its Kuroo is he not going to get something for big Kenma too...he's Kuroo). After a few minutes of Kenma's fooling around with the gifts Kuroo spoke up "Hey puddin....do you want to do a hunt with the others?" "Yea!" Kenma said happily cheering. "Ok let's go get you ready then bud".

Daisuga:
Dachi woke up, his baby cuddle up next to him, his pacifier slowly bobbing in and out as he was peacefully sleeping. This was how Daichi loved to wake up, with the sight of his baby peacefully sleeping. He wish he could stay like this forever.

Sadly Daichi had to get up to prepare the gift that he got Suga from the Easter bunny. Suga no matter what state always loves the holiday spirit. Once Daichi was done he slowly woke his baby, sure to not scare him. Suga was easily scared when little.

Once Suga was awake, Daichi brought him his gift, most of them went along with the Easter bunny so he gave Suga a gift. It was a new bottle that had little volleyballs on it. Suga had talked about one before but they had never agreed on it. When Suga saw the bottle he made grabby hands as he also hugged Daichi. Suga was very happy with what he got and was excited to use it, luckily Daichi had already washed it before hand so Suga could use it. "Sugarcube...we're going out today with the others ok?" Daichi said walking into their kitchen not to far away from the bedroom. "Otay dada"