"To Big" 💜Ushiten and Asanoya🧡

This will be two different stories that revolve around the same plot so they are going together.

Little!Ushijima
CG!Tendou

Requested by Be_Suspicious6

Ushijima knew things would be tough for the time being, he was new to all of this and he didn't have many things that helped him. Age-regression was something Ushijima had looked into so he decided to try it. Ushijima usually fell very small, around the age of 1 but he normally needed the help of Tendou to do so.

"Baby, you know you can't do this alone, your to small hun" Tendou said grabbing the still big little, trying to help him regress. "I don't need your help Tendou" Ushijima responded back, he was refusing the help of the slightly older. Ushijima tried to stand up from off the bed but was taken back into bed. "I said you were to little baby....let daddy help you ok?" Tendou said going over to the slightly taller boy and picking him up to bring him to the living room to watch a movie. Ushijima struggled the entire time he was being carried since he was in-between headspaces and he was very upset. "let gooo" Ushijima said being placed down on the floor where his mat was sitting. Tendou knew Ushijima particularly liked to lie on the floor while in littlespace so thats where he was placed. Tendou turned the television on to some cartoons that Ushijima liked and soon the 6'2 boys was on his back with his legs in the air, his knees were bent 90 degrees (ty math) and his feet were together, this was how he watched his cartoons. (why tf is this something I do :P). Tendou joined him on the ground causing Ushijima to slip back in between headspaces which resulted a very angry Ushijima.

"Go away" Ushijima said out plainly. All that was seen on Tendou's face was shock. "W-What?" Tendou stammered out being taken back. "I said go away" Ushijima said being in-between again, this wasn't making for a nice time for either boys. "Ok if thats what you want...daddy just wants to take care of you baby" Tendou said again before walking off into his bedroom. Ushijima sat up watching Tendou walk away, tears filling Ushijima's eyes. His head started to hurt as his headspace was trying to break in yet Ushijima still refused to let it in. Minutes later Ushijima started to cry out in pain and sadness, not only did he feel bad for telling Tendou off but he also felt pain of not being able to regress without feeling bad about it.

Ushijima started regressing so he could relive himself of the stress of everyday life along with the responsibilities he had as a captain. Being ranked in the top 8 schools in Japan along with being one of the top 3 ace players there was a lot of anxiety and stress that came with it. Ushijima often felt that he was to big psychically to be as little as he was mentally at times.

Tendou came rushing into the living room where he once was, bringing an old blanket and stuffed animal Ushijima seemed to cling to when regressed. "Baby it's ok, daddy's here now. Can you tell me whats wrong?" Tendou said wrapping the little in the blanket that he brought keeping the stuffed animal close by. "I-I sowey daddy" Ushijima got out, crying harshly putting his hands up to his forehead in pain. "It's ok you didn't do anything bad, I understand how hard things must have been for someone so small, it's ok...I promise" Tendou reassured the little taking his cold hands up to Ushijima's warm forehead, gently rubbing his head and running his fingers through his hair. "Everything is going to be alright" Tendou said again "I...daddyyy...hwrts" Ushijima said trying to form words but finding trouble doing so. "I know baby, can you tell daddy what happened?" Tendou asked again hoping to get a response this I-time and he did. "I-I'm to big to be little, need be big!" Ushijima cried out "I no be li-little I to big..." he said again hot tears continuing to pour from his eyes. "Baby I've told you this before....hun your little it doesn't matter how you look you can still be my baby boy..." Tendou said continuing to sooth the boy until his tears were gone and his head stopped hurting.