Part 5

TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE AND VIOLENCE!

*Kazuki's quirk - Nitrodensity: He can control the density of nitrogen gas within a ten miles radius, it can be used to create pressure bombs, as well as create bubbles in the blood stream causing decompression sickness, which can give you severe headaches, make you dizzy, and, extremely tired to the point where you can't think clearly.*

Making your way back to the table, you tried to pretend that you were fine. In reality, you were breaking down.

There were a thousand things running through your mind at once but there was only one thing that you could hear loud and clear.

He found me.

You sat back down and finished the rest of the wine in your cup and immediately poured another glassful.

While finishing the rest of our dinner, you really didn't say much other than answering a few casual questions here and there.

"Um...(Y/N). Are you alright? You really haven't said much since you came back from using the phone." Izuku asked me with a worried look in his eyes.

"Oh, yeah. I'm totally fine, I think I'm going to head home though. I'm really tired." You stood and walked towards the door.

You really hated lying to them but didn't want to burden anyone else with your problems and wouldn't dare disrupt the happiness they held on too.

"Thank you so much Inko, for everything. You'll never know how much it meant to me." You said without looking back. "I'll see you around, Izuku."

Inko and Izuku exchanged worried and confused looks as the door closed.

Breaking down as soon as the door closed behind you, you stood in the hallway for a moment just trying to catch your breath.

When you walked into your apartment, it was dark all except for a lamp near the couch. Slumping down against the door in relief that you was alone, you tried calming your nerves.

You made your way into the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine. You started drinking straight from the bottle until it was nearly gone.

While entering the living room and switching on the light, you realized that someone else was here.

The almost empty bottle crashed to the ground, shattering on the floor.

"Baby! There you are, I've been looking everywhere for you, ya know." He smirked.

Kazuki.

You couldn't move. You just stood there wided-eyed and scared in front of him. He slowly started approching with a sadistic smile carved on his face.

"I told you that I would always find you, and you know how much I hate when you run off like this." He barked in a low intimidating tone.

In that moment, you turned to run away from him as fast as your feet would go. Pure adrenaline was pumping through your body.

When reaching the front door, your fingertips touched the cold metal of the knob and then there was a burning sensation that ran across the back of your head.

He had grabbed a hand off of your hair and pulled you away from the door, dragging you back into the living room kicking and sobbing.

Am I really going to die like this? I have to get away from him. Right now!

He threw you down on the floor and stood over you with a look of pure rage on his face.

"Why are you wearing this? Have you been sleeping with another man?!"