Part 22

You were taking a walk down the street after the little argument with Izuku. You knew that you overreacted a little because he was a good man and he would never lie to you about anything. Still, you couldn't help feeling a little hurt and confused.

This kind of relationship was new to you, so you didn't exactly know what to expect or how to react. Running was the only thing you knew how to do in these types of situations and that is exactly what you did.

You ran away.

You were more upset with yourself for running from him; you walked aimlessly around the streets and tried to think of what to do next.

Maybe I should just go back and apologize...

But what if he's still angry with me...

Even if he is, I want to talk to him about this...

You just kept walking; trying to think about what you would say to him when you got back home. Before you knew it, an hour had passed by and you were pretty far away from the house.

"Ugh! Great, now I'm lost! Can this day get any worse?!" You yelled up at the sky in frustration.

You took a second to look around to see where you were but nothing stood out to you at all. You hadn't been to this area of town before so you decided to just call Izuku to ask him to come to pick you up.

However, when you pulled out your phone you noticed that it was dead.

You mumbled a few curses under your breath as you turned and started walking back the way you came. It was dark now and you started to feel uncomfortable like someone was watching you. Every time you passed by an alleyway, you walked faster just to get to the next street lamp.

That feeling wasn't new to you at all, but the more time you spent with Izuku the feeling started to fade a little more and more. Now that you were alone, everything you had been scared of hit you like a bus.

You started to panic a little but soon gathered yourself and tried to find your way back home. You kept telling yourself that everything was going to be alright if you could just get back to your favorite person.

You knew in the back of your head that Izuku was probably worried sick about you by now and that made you feel pretty horrible, but what made you feel worse was the look on his face when you ran past him.

He looked hurt and knowing that you were the reason for that made you want to cry, so you decided that as soon as you got home you would make sure he knew how much you loved him.

"Finally, a familiar street!" You grinned widely as your steps became more confident because home wasn't too far away now.

You stuffed your hands in your pockets and walked forward; thinking of how lucky you got that you had taken all the right turns so far but that lucky feeling quickly washed away when you felt someone wrapped a hand around your mouth and pull you into a dim-lit alleyway.

The smell was strangely sweet, but when you started feeling light-headed you knew what that sweet smell was.

Chloroform.

"There you are." He laughed into your ear; your chest felt heavy as you started to blackout.

"Kazuki..." You whispered in fear as you finally lost conciseness.

This day in fact could get worse, and it was far from over.

When you finally came to, you were strapped to a metal chair in an empty room. You couldn't tell where you were at, but you didn't like it one bit.

Thrashing around and screaming for someone to help you wasn't getting you anywhere; you stopped as you heard footsteps approaching the door.

"You're awake! Wow, I really thought you'd be out longer than this." He grinned as he slid the rusty metal door open.

The familiar voice echoed through the empty room; your heart started pounding so hard in your chest that you thought it was going to explode at any moment now.

"Why can't you just leave me alone, you sick fuck!" You yelled in his direction as he slowly made his way towards you.

Anger radiated from you as you started thrashing around again in an attempt to get away from him. He gripped your face tightly; forcing you to make eye contact with him.

"Has your little hero gotten tired of you already?" He laughed. "See, I told you that I was the only one that could love someone as pathetic as you."

"I'm not pathetic, you are." You smirked at him; venom lacing your words. "If you're gonna kill me, just do it already because I'm not scared of you anymore." You spit right in his face and laughed.

I am scared, but I'll be damned if he gets what he wants after everything I've been through. He'll have to kill me before I go anywhere with him ever again.

He smacked you in the face hard; blood spilled from your lip and your ears began to ring. He used the sleeve of his coat to wipe your spit from his face and then he moved slightly to the left; exposing a small table with a metal tray sitting on top of it but you couldn't see what was in the tray.

"Someone grew some balls, huh?" He laughed as he pulled the table closer; revealing what was in it.

Knives. Lots of knives.

Your eyes widened for only a moment, then you looked back up at him with a cold stare. He raised his hand; letting it rest on top of your head before speaking again.

"As much as I don't want to do this, I am going to kill you. But did you really think that I would let you die so quickly? I'm gonna make you wish you never decided to leave me, (Y/N)."

Somehow, you knew this was coming but all you could think about was Izuku. You weren't thinking about him coming to your rescue because you knew that he had no way of knowing where you were.

All you wanted more time with him, you wanted to kiss him again and to tell him how happy he made you.

You wanted to tell him goodbye.