Part 6

*Izuku's POV*

I had been thinking about (Y/N) a lot since she had left so abruptly at dinner.

If she needed anything or if she was in trouble, she would tell me. Wouldn't she?

*Ring-Ring-Ring*

I pulled my phone from my pocket and checked the caller ID to see that it was mom calling.

"Hey mom, is everything alright?" I asked getting nervous.

"I was calling because I haven't seen (Y/N) in since dinner, which is a little unusual."

"Have you went over there to check on her?" Panic soon set in when I realized that my mom is probably worried for a reason.

"I did but no one answered, so could you go see if she's okay? Something doesn't feel right, Izuku." Her tone was serious and laced with worry.

I really hope she's alright...I knew I should've checked on her sooner...Damnit!

"Yeah, I'm actually only a few minutes away." I hung up the phone and started walking faster until I eventually broke out into a run.

Getting to the door of her apartment, I knocked but there was no answer and the door was locked.

As I went to turn away and leave, I stopped for a moment because I heard the television playing inside.

Grabbing the doorknob and activating One-For-All, I snapped it off like it was child's play.

I immediately noticed that her living room looked like a war zone which really put me on edge.

There was broken glass everywhere and her bookcase was turned on its side. As I looked around more, I noticed the dress she had been wearing the night she came over for dinner.

It was ripped and there was blood shattered in the floor near it. My mind instantly went to the worst possible outcome from seeing her clothes torn to shreds on the floor.

My heart stopped for a moment when I realized that she wasn't okay, then a heavy feeling weighted on my chest as I began to search around the apartment to find the other rooms in the same condition as the living room.

Please, (Y/N)...just be alive...

"(Y/N)! Are you here?" I yelled through the dark apartment, only to hear silence in return.

I picked up the remote and turned off the television, and that's when he heard it.

The only sound that filled the air now was running water and uncontrollable sobbing.

"(Y/N), are you in there?" I put my hand to the door waiting for a response. "(Y/N)?"

Again, this door was locked as well, but I knew that it was her in there crying.

That's when my instincts went into overdrive and I kicked the door down only to find her laying on the floor in her underwear covered in black bruises.

Damnit! I didn't make it in time...

My heart broke like glass seeing her like this, but I chocked back the tears that threatened to fall.

After the initial shock of seeing her in such a state, I pulled myself together. That's when I saw the blood pouring from both of her wrists and a bottle of sleeping pills laying on the ground next to her.

I hurried over and went to pick her up from the damp floor, but the crying stopped and she went limp. My heart started skipping beats as I checked for a pulse.