Part 24

TRIGGER WARNING: GORE AND VIOLENCE!!!

Kazuki dropped his hand from the top of your head; running his fingertips gently over each knife that laid in the tray before you like he was having trouble deciding which one to use first.

"Ya know, you should really look at the bright side of this little situation we're in babe." He said as he picked up a medium-sized blade; dragging the tip along the metal tray and letting the sound fill the room.

"And what would that be?" You scoffed and then he laughed loudly.

"You'll get to see your mommy and daddy soon enough, but I don't know how happy they will be to see you after you got them killed." He placed both hands on either side of the chair and inched closer to your face; pressing his forehead against yours.

"You don't know shit about anything." You slammed your head against his as hard as you could then he stumbled away from you; you smiled up at him.

Pure rage spread across his face before he gathered his composer and came closer to you. He stabbed your right thigh with the blade in his hand and left it there; your screams filled the room as he cackled insanely.

The pain spread through your body as blood dripped down the leg of the chair; pooling around your feet. Every time you moved, you felt the blade buried in your skin and it was almost unbearable.

"I really like this new side of you that fights back, I guess after this I should go thank your little hero in person." He sighed heavily. "I wonder how he's going to react when he finds your head on his doorstep?" He put his fingers to his chin in thought as he smirked down at you.

"Leave him out of this, you piece of shit!" You screamed in anger; ignoring the pain as much as you could.

"What will you do about it if I don't?" He dropped his smirk; his face turning serious as he picked up another knife and walked towards you. "Oh that's right, you can't do anything cause you'll be dead."

"I'll kill you before I let you hurt him." You growled lowly; keeping eye contact with him. "Because I love him, and there isn't anything you could do to change that."

I have to find a way out of this fucking chair!

"How exactly do you think you're gonna pull that off? You're weak and you don't stand a chance against me, it's so sad that your little adventure away makes you think you could do anything to stop me." He spat with irritation in his voice. "I guess I'll just have to remind you then..." He delivered a hard punch to your stomach; forcing you to cough up a little blood.

You heaved from the pain in your stomach and screamed when you felt that knife move around in your leg. Your vision dazed just a little as you tried to catch your breath but it was hard to keep consciousness.

Just as you were about to pass out, Kazuki dropped the knife back on the table then picked up a bucket and poured the contents over your head.

It was ice water.

It was enough to snap you out of your daze and you were wide away again. Your body shivered from not only the cold but the pain you felt from your injuries.

"Now now, we don't want you to miss any of the fun! So, it's time to wake up." He dropped the bucket to the ground; the loud thud echoed through the now quiet room.

"Fuck. You." You breathed out; letting the water drip from your face.

He takes your face in his hands, cupping your cheeks tightly as you struggle to pull away from his grip. He only grabs you tighter until it was painful.

"You need to remember that I'm in control here. Not you, or your little hero. He's not coming for you, no one is." He roughly releases your face.

"I know that but I don't care anymore." You said with ragged breath.

Just as he was about to pick up the knife again, his phone rang. He answered with annoyance in his voice; rolling his eyes as the person on the other line spoke.

"Jesus, can't you morons do anything without me?! I'm fucking busy here!" He paused for a moment to listen then hung up the phone as turned back to you.

"I'll be right back, but don't you worry we're far from finished here." He picked up his black coat and closed the door behind him.

You weren't sure what the other person was saying but was glad they called when they did. You looked around frantically; trying to find a way out of here but couldn't. Just when you were about to give up an image of Izuku smiling flashed through your head.

You looked down at the knife and tried to think of a plan, then an idea struck. Although, it made you cringe it was the only choice left.

This might end up bleeding to death if I pull this out but it's my only chance. If I can get it out, I can cut these ropes and I'll be free...

You leaned down as far as you could and put the handle of the knife in your mouth because there was no other way to reach it. You bit down as hard as you could to muffle your screams and began pulling it out.

It was pure hell but after a few minutes, you managed to get it out. With the bloody blade still gripped tightly in your mouth, you wasted no time in cutting the ropes around your wrists.

You pulled yourself up from the chair, feeling a little lightheaded from the blood loss when you heard a loud explosion coming from behind the door.

It sounded far away but you could tell that it was still in the area you were in; this kicked your adrenaline into overdrive.

You picked up the knife and back away from the door; pressing your back against the wall.

When the explosions stopped, you inched cautiously towards the door. When you pulled the handle, it creaked open just enough for you to peek outside.

"Ha! That dumbass didn't even bother to lock the door." You grin; ignoring the warm liquid that continued to run from your open wound on your leg.

The blood left a trail behind you but you were so exhausted and determined to get out of there, you didn't care.

That was until you heard footsteps coming from the hallway that you just came from; panic set in and you limped to the door closest to you and it turned out to be a storage closet.

You sat there and prayed no one noticed the blood trail you left but as you rested, all the adrenaline drained from your body and you passed out on the floor of the storage closet with the knife clutched in your hand.

Izuku...I'm sorry but I don't think I'm gonna make it home...