Part 11

As your eyes fluttered open, you saw that someone had their arms wrapped tightly around you.

Before you could move, you started to remenber everything that happened last night.

You had asked Izuku to stay with you after you had a nightmare and he was still here when you woke up.

Did he really stay here with me all night?

A blush covered your cheeks as you tried to move from the bed without waking him up, but you couldn't escape his grip.

You took a moment as looked over the green-haired man's face, then raised a hand to touch his face just to make sure that all of this was real.

Your small hands rested on his cheek and you smiled at his sleeping form, until you realized that his eyes were open.

Shit...now he's gonna think I'm totally weird...

You pulled your hand back quickly and he gave a charming smile while laughing softly at your akwardness.

"Good morning, (Y/N)."

"Morning, I didn't mean to wake you." You shyly pulled the blanket over the bottom of your face to hide your red cheeks as he let you go.

I wish he would've stayed asleep a little longer, he smells so good.

You mentally slapped yourself at the thought of him laying in bed with you and pulled the blanket completely over your head.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I just fell asleep last night." He ran his hands through his hair, then he raised up. "I'll go now."

You grabbed onto his shoulder to stop from from leaving so soon.

"It's okay, I don't mind you falling asleep with me...it's kind of nice." You said, while peeking from the blanket.

What is wrong with me?! Why can't I just shut up?

He smiled and patted the top of your head.

"I told you that I'll be here for you, whatever you need."

"Thank you again for everything." Your tone was quiet and soft.

"You're welcome, but please stop thanking me so much. Are you hungry? I could make breakfast for us." He pulled himself from the bed and went into his room to get dressed for the day.

As soon as he closed the door, you ripped the blanket off of you and sighed thinking about the time you've spent with Izuku and it made you smile.

After a few minutes, you got up and grabbed your towel, heading to the bathroom.

You played your favorite song and went through your normal routine, singing loudly as the warm water rolled down your body.

You enjoyed singing, but you hadn't done it in a while because Kazuki would usually yell at you to shut up.

On your way back to your room to get dressed, you completely zoned out and ran into something hard.

You rubbed your forehead as you looked up to see Izuku standing in front of you in grey sweat pants and a t-shirt.

Anddddddd, I'm naked...of course, I'm freaking naked...

"I'm sorry, I should've been watching where I was going." You said shyly while pulling your towel tighter around you.

"It's fine, I was just coming to tell you that breakfast is ready." He looked away from you and scratched the back of his head nervously.

You suddenly remembered something that made you smile, feeling not as awkward.

"I guess we're even now. The first time we met, you were in a towel." You said through your laughter.

He relaxed when he heard you laugh and smiled.

"I guess you're right." He said with an amused look on his face.

"I'm gonna go get dressed, I'll be out to eat in just a minute." You started walking back to your room with a bright smile.

You pulled out a cute outfit and got dressed then headed for the kitchen to eat your breakfast.

"It smells so good in here!" You ran to the table and grabbed your plate, taking a seat across from Izuku.

"Thanks, I never felt the need to make a lot of food when it's just me here in the mornings, but I'll start making breakfast for us from now on."

"That would be great, thank you!" You smiled widely. "I'd like to cook for you sometime too, I can only cook a few things but you could always teach me to make a couple of dishes you like."

You two finished breakfast, then cleaned up. You made your way to the living room and took a seat on the couch, turning on the news.

"Would you like something to drink?" He called from the kitchen.

"Sure, anything would be fine." You yell back.

He walked in, handed you a (F/D) and took a seat next to you.

"Anything interesting happening?" He asked.

"Nah, just the same old stuff." You sighed.

You both sat there, watching television for a while until you heard his phone ringing. He pulled his phone from the pocket of his sweats and answered it.

You could hear Inko's voice on the other end of the phone.

"Hey mom."

"Hi sweetheart, I was just calling to check in on you and (Y/N)." Inko said from the other end of the phone.

"We're fine, we just finished having breakfast a little while ago and we're watching a little tv now."

"Oh good, so how is everything going between you two? I hope you're getting along well being there all alone." She asked in a sly tone.

"I don't know what you mean, mom." He laughed nervously as he jumped up to walk to the kitchen.

I wonder why he looked so nervous?

You brushed off the thought as you went back to watching tv. Soon after, he came back into the room with an arm full of snacks.

"Wanna have a movie marathon? I know you're still probably sore, so I figured we could just relax today and order take out for dinner." He smiled as he laid everything on the coffee table.

"That sounds perfect!" You jumped up and ran to your room, grabbing a blanket and pillow.

You flopped down on the couch as Izuku turned off the lights and asked you to pick something to watch.

Hours went by as you two sat on the couch together, laughing, talking, and watching serveral movies.

"Do you want to watch a scary movie next?" You looked over to see that he was asleep.

You laid his head on your lap and covered him up. You turned on another movie, but your attention was focused on the man in your lap.

Sitting there running your fingers through his hair until you felt your eyes get heavy.

You felt brave for a moment, confident he wouldn't wake up. You leaned down a gently kissed his cheek.

"Good night, Izu." You smiled to yourself.

Then you drifted off to sleep.