Part 20🍋

A/N: Sorry if this sucks, guys! I've never wrote a lemon before so please bare with me (:

Izuku placed more sweet kisses along your neck and across your shoulder; he lightly bit at the skin on your neck which caused a soft moan to escape your lips. 

He stiffened and gripped your hip tighter, slowly gliding his other hand down your body until it rests on the opposite hip. His breathing grew heavier, as did yours. His hand moved up your stomach and cupped your breast; squeezing it gently. 

"Just say something and I'll stop." He whispered; his warm breath fanned over your cheek.

You nodded your head and leaned back into his chest; feeling how hard he was. 

"I need you to tell me that you want me, please." He growled with pleasure; pulling your body closer to his.

"Izuku, I want you. I want you so badly...that I can't stand it." You panted out; he smirked and turned you around to face him. 

With one hand, he pinned both of your wrists against the shower wall above your head and began kissing and sucking the skin on your jaw. He slowly moved down your neck to your chest with his lips. With his other hand, he slides his fingertips down your chest between your breasts. 

The sensation felt like a jolt of electricity shooting through your body. You leaned your head back, allowing him better access to your neck as you whimper with pleasure. Upon hearing the sweet sound he longed for, he pushed his knee between your thighs to spread your legs. 

You suck in a deep breath as he pushed against your core. You had never felt this intensity before and it really showed on your face. Izuku ran his tongue across your lips roughly and let out a low growl that sends a shiver down your spine.  

This more dominant side of Izuku is so hot...

"(Y/N)...look at me." He growled out and rubbed your core with his fingers; working against your clit. Your eyes met his green lustful ones and you couldn't help but moan loudly against hips lips. 

It seemed like something snapped inside of him at that very moment and he couldn't hold himself back anymore. He slipped two fingers inside of you and your core tightened around his fingers. 

You let out a needy whine as he started pumping them inside of you slowly while keeping your gazes locked. 

"Please don't stop..." You pant; letting your head finally fall back against the wall of the shower. 

"I've wanted you so badly ever since the first night we met." He said; leaning in the lick your neck. 

You could feel your body pulsing with pleasure at his touch; with his other hand, he picks up one of your legs and knees down to kiss your aching core. 

He dragged his tongue across your clit and your knees started to go weak and you felt your core tighten. You knew it was only a matter of time before you came undone. 

"This feels so good, I want more. I need more, please." You cry; grinding against his fingers. 

Izuku stood while keeping your leg raised but dropped your wrist and they fell around his neck; pulling him closer. He ran his fingertips down your neck to your stomach. 

"Are you sure this is what you want? That I'm what you want..." His voice softened for a moment as he pulled back to look into your half-lidded eyes that were clouded with pure pleasure.

"Yes, you are what I want." As soon as he saw the small smile pull up on your lips, he rubbed his dick against your clit; making your body jolt with want.

He slowly pushed himself inside of you to give you time to adjust to his size; letting out a low moan of his own that drive you crazy. Then he started pumping in and out of you at a steady pace. 

"Fuck..." You breathed out. 

"That's it, baby, you feel so good." He said in your ear. His warm breath fanning over your neck. 

Your body vibrated with pleasure as you could feel yourself coming closer to your climax with each thrust; you tugged at his hair and he gripped your thigh tightly in an attempt to keep you still. 

Both of your moans echoed through the room and you couldn't help yourself anymore as you gave in to him; you came and he grabbed your jaw to study the face you made. That was the last straw for him; he slammed his lips into yours as you rode out your climax. Both of your tongues fighting for dominance. You bit his bottom lip; sucking on it. 

"Are you, um.." Izuku questioned; finding it hard to get out the words he was looking for.

"I'm on the pill." You said between little whimpers. 

Izuku came and then laid his head against your shoulder; leaving soft and gentle kisses. You smiled brightly and you wrapped him in a tight hug. 

"I love you." You said; placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you too, baby." He smiled back at you and pressed his forehead against yours. 

You both finished up your showers and got dressed. A knock at the door startled Izuku; making his face turn bright red as he rushed to answer the door. 

Damn, I forgot my friends were coming over...

He pulled the door open to greet them and was faced with Todoroki, Bakugo, Kirishima, Kalmanari, and Mina.

"Hey, guys! I completely forgot you were coming over." He chuckled and ran his hand through his still-wet hair. 

They exchanged greetings, except Bakugo that just grunted angrily and made their way into the living room together. 

"Midoriya, we came over to talk to you about something." Shoto's voice sounded serious; Izuku looked around the room at his friends. 

He noticed that Shoto was the only one looking at him; the others were looking around the room or at each other. Their looks gave them away from that they didn't come over to just hang out and Izuku dreaded what Shoto said next.