Part 15

You dropped down to Inko's level and started rubbing her back to console her cries. Your gaze fell back to Izuku who laid on the bed hooked up to different machines.

The one thing that stood out the most was the large wound on the side of his chest and the one on his stomach. His side was black from bruising, like how yours had looked after Kazuki kicked you around.

"I know it looks bad, but let's just wait for the doctor to explain everything. He's going to be just fine." You stood and pulled her over to an open chair.

Finally, after what felt like hours, the doctor came though the door with a clip board in his hands, along with a nurse.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Nara." He slightly smiled to us.

You and Inko jumped up and walked over to the man in the white coat.

"Is he going to be okay?" Inko asked while shifting her gaze from her son back to the doctor.

"He suffered a pretty severe chest injury and broke sereval ribs causing one to puncture his lung so we had to insert a chest tube to drain blood and air from the space around his lungs. Not to mention the deep stab wound that damaged his kidney." The doctor said with a sigh.

He continued to talked about the medical aspects of what was wrong with Izuku. You started to get an uneasy feeling in your gut because he never answered Inko's question. A tear ran down your cheek then you quickly wiped it away.

"But is he going to be okay?" You cut the doctor off and Inko turned to look at you, taking your hand in the process.

What you didn't see was that Izuku had woken up with all the commotion going on, he looked over to see you standing there next to his mother. You consoled her when she needed it and that made his heart melt seeing you taking care of her at a time like this.

"He will be fine, we're just waiting on our healer to get here in the morning to fix him up. He should be good to go home by tomorrow evening and he should be awake any time now, but he needs bed rest for another week or so." He smiled and turned to leave.

You felt a weight lift from your chest, making it easier to breathe. You turned and hugged Inko tightly.

"He's gonna be okay." You said to her with a smile trying to keep it together.

You pulled away from her and told her that she should go home and rest, after a few minutes of debating she relucantly agreed.

"I'll be here all night, if anything happens I'll give you a call. I'll see you in the morning." You said as she smiled.

As soon as closed the door behind her, you dropped to your knees and cried your eyes out.

You stopped immediately when you heard Izuku wince trying to sit up.

"(Y/N), please don't cry." He spoke softly looking over to you.

In that moment, you felt your heart flutter. You jumped up and ran to him, wrapping your arms around his neck, careful not to hurt him. The put his hand on the back of your head and pulled you tight against him while tears soaked his neck.

"I was so scared that you were going to die." You cried harder hearing those words dip from your lips.

He pulled you away to look into your eyes, cupping your face with his hands.

"I'm not going anywhere." He whispered then rubbed his thumb gently across your cheek.

You eyes flickered to his lips then back to meet his eyes again. The next thing that happened surprised you. Your lips softly met into his for only a moment, then you pulled away.

His eyes widened for a breif second, the softened. Your cheeks flushed pink from embarrassment as you looked at him, searching his face for a reaction.

"I don't know why I did that, I'm so sorry!" You blurred out covering your face with your hands.

He wrapped his hands around your wrists and slowly pulled them away from your face. There was a look in his eyes that you rarely ever seen from him.

Lust.

His lips crashed you into yours, this time it was deep and passionate. Your own moving against his in perfect rhythm. Melting from his touch, you sank into his hold and your delicate hands tangled in his hair as he smiled against your lips.

You both pulled away to breathe, cheeks still hot just trying to catch your breathe; unable find the words to describe the overwhelming feeling you felt, you just laid down next to him while he wrapped you in his arms carefully.

"I'm really sorry I worried you so much, (Y/N)." He whispered into your ear, brushing your (H/C) hair away from your face.

Everything feels so easy with him.

"I'm just glad you're okay." You spoke softly gazing up at him; he sighed as he kissed the top of your head, then started to run his hand through your hair.

Your stomach filled with butterflies at the way his fingers occasionally brushed against your skin; silence took over for a while. Then your eyes trailing down his chest to the two fresh injuries on his body. One from being stabbed, and one from a chest tube.

"What happened?" You asked calmly as your fingers traced his bandages then, he shuffled around a little to get comfortable before speaking.

"I was being careless, it was my fault I got hurt. We went to bust a drug dealer but, there was a woman there who looked scared so I went to get her out of there and she stabbed me." He ran his hand down his face.

"What about the broken ribs?" You raised an eyebrow at him.

"I accidentally stepped in front of Red Riot when he went to knock out one of the villains...pretty pathetic of me, huh?" He gave a sad smile then tried to laugh it off, turning his gaze away from you.

He gripped his side from the pain of having broken ribs. Your face was laced with concern for him; you placed a hand on his cheek to turn his face towards yours.

"You aren't pathetic. Everyone has bad days, but I don't want you doubting yourself because you're a great hero." Your words getting softer as you spoke.

"You're my hero, Izuku."

His eyes softened as he looked down at you.

"You always know how to make me feel better. Thank you for that, (Y/N)." He pulled you closer.

You both drifted to sleep, content and happy that everything was alright.