Part 23

*Izuku's POV*

I couldn't get rid of this horrible gut feeling that something bad happened to (Y/N). I know she said that she was leaving but she also said that she loved me and that means she would come back, right? 

I wanted her to come back home so badly and I knew she was pretty upset when she left and in all honestly, I couldn't blame her for being mad at me. 

It's been a few hours and still no sign of her, so I did the only thing I could think of. I called some other heroes to help me out but I didn't tell them what I needed help with just yet. 

Shoto, Kirishima, and Bakugo arrived at my house about twenty minutes after I called them. Now that we were all here, I could tell them the reason I had them rush over in the first place. 

My mind was running a million miles a minute and I wasn't sure where to start as I stood in front of them. 

"I need your help. Please." I said as I glanced around the group. 

"With what exactly?" Kirishima asked; scratching the side of his head in confusion. 

"(Y/N). She's gone." I stated blankly. 

"What happened?" Shoto asked; running his hand through his hair. 

"She was pretty upset and took off, but she hasn't come back yet and I'm really worried. I think that Kazuki may have found her again." I sighed loudly. 

"Damn it Deku, you mean to tell me you had me rush over here cause your girl left you during a shitty fight?!" Bakugo seethed in irritation.  

"Look, I have a bad feeling about this! So are you guys gonna help me or not? I'll go alone if I have to." I balled my fists tightly; my nails digging into my palm. 

"You know you have to wait 48 hours before you can file a missing persons report. She might come back soon." Shoto said; placing a hand on my shoulder. 

"I'm not waiting 48 hours, she could be dead by then for all we know!" I dropped my head; looking at the floor. 

"Guys, I understand where he's coming from. I trust his instincts." Kirishima looked over at me with a smile before continuing. "I'll help however I can! Plus, it's super manly that he wants to save his girl." He raised his fist in the air; determined to help out. 

"Thanks, you're a good friend Kirishima. So what about you two?" I turned my attention to the angry blonde and the duel-haired hero in front of me.

"I'll help as well," Shoto commented; dropping his hand back to his side. 

"She better be in some trouble or I'm gonna kick your ass for making me look for her for nothing," Bakugo grunted; crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Thanks, guys." I sat down at the kitchen table; motioning for them to sit as well. 

"What's the plan?" Kirishima asked; sitting across from me.

"Well, every time I call her cell phone it goes straight to voice mail so I would assume it's turned off or dead. When I took (Y/N) to the festival, we saw Kazuki, so I put a tracker in her phone right after that just in case anything like this ever happened." I looked around the table at my friends. 

"This guy really is persistent, isn't he?" Shoto sighed heavily. "How long will it take to track her location?" 

"I started the tracking device about an hour ago, so it should be ready anytime now," I replied. "I just hope she's okay." 

"This dude is really pissing me off! What kind of creepy piece of shit stalks someone like this?!" Bakugo growled; huffing in annoyance. "I'll admit, this is a lot more serious than I thought..." He trailed off in thought. 

"Yeah, I'm gonna clobber him when I see him!" Kirishima smacked his hardened fists together. "He's so unmanly!" 

*BEEP*

My phone dinged; letting me know that I now had her location. I noticed that she was about twenty minutes away so I was glad that I would be able to get to her rather quickly. I thought for a moment about what plan would have the best outcome before speaking. 

"Okay, so here's the plan! Shoto and I will look around for a viable point of entry while Kirishima and Kacchan will check to see how many people are in the building, then we will all meet up and surround him and (Y/N). I need you to back me up when we get in there Shoto. Kirishima will cover Kacchan, you two are to take out any villains nearby while we handle rescue." I slammed my scarred hand on the table in determination while the others nodded; agreeing with the strategy. 

"You also need to be prepared for the worse. I know as heroes, we've seen some horrible things but this is different because it's someone you love." Shoto stated; standing up and heading towards the door.

I nodded towards my duel-haired friend as the others followed behind him; mentally preparing myself for what could be. I just hoped that I wasn't too late to save her; I was scared to be honest. 

"Also, I'm sorry for what I said. We all are. We are your friends so we were just trying to look out for you however we could, but I can see how much she means to you." Shoto added before heading outside to the car. 

"Thanks for that." I smiled and we all headed for (Y/N)'s location; I just prayed that we weren't too late.

This is it, please be alright baby. I'm coming for you...