Part 25

*Izuku's POV*

We arrived at the warehouse that (Y/N) was being held in as quickly as we could; it was almost too quiet as we looked around. 

I grit my teeth; preparing to run in after her without a second thought until there was a hand on my chest holding me back.

Shoto.

"I know you want to save her as soon as possible but we need to get a better handle on the situation. If there are more of his men in there, he could kill her before we make it that far." He whispered to me with an apologetic expression.

As much as I hated it, he was right. I wanted her to come back home alive so we had to do this right.

I nodded and we made our way around the back to look for a way in, Kirishima and Bakugo went the opposite direction to check to see how many people were in the building.

When we found a way in, I texted the other two and they came to meet us around the back and they said that there weren't many people inside.

I gave the signal and we went in; Shoto and I ran straight to where I thought she could be. Kirishima and Bakugo were taking down the guys in front of us so I didn't have to stop.

There was a big steel door at the end of the hallway, and I assumed that this is where she was because of the guards stationed around the area. I slid the door open all the way but when I looked around the room my stomach turned at what I saw.

Blood was everywhere around a metal chair that sat in the center of the room and different sized blades were laid out on a tray.

Where the hell is she? This was where she was supposed to be!

I grabbed at my hair in panic; pulling at the roots. The worst came flooding into my mind like a damn breaking and it felt like my chest was about to explode.

"Midoriya, don't panic yet. We have to look around a little more first, I'm sure she's fine." Shoto said; looking around the room as well.

Bakugo and Kirishima came up from behind us and our red-headed friend gasped in shock. Bakugo quickly slapped him in the back of the head and he scoffed.

"That's a lot of blood..." Bakugo mumbled; walking further into the room to investigate. "The arm restraints are cut, so she may have escaped."

"Hell yeah! That's so manly!" Kirishima smacked his fists together with an excited grin.

"Um. Kirishima, could you not call my girlfriend manly?" I grunted; running my hand down my face.

He laughed awkwardly and agreed that he should try harder to be more considerate. He looked down at his feet and noticed a red trail under his shoes; he snapped his head up quickly and ran down the hall without a word.

The others exchanged confused looks and chased after him; unsure of what he was doing.

"Wait up shitty hair!" Bakugo growled loudly; picking up as much speed as possible. He crashed hard into Kirishima's back when he stopped; standing in front of a door. As he went to yell at his friend, his voice was caught in his throat when the door was opened.

There was the girl they had been searching for; covered in blood laying on the ground completely still. Shoto and I come to a stop when we saw the look on their faces; I felt a spike of fear run through my body.

"Deku, you need to find that bastard before he gets away. I can take her to get treatment, but make sure you get him." Bakugo walked into the room and came back out carrying (Y/N)'s body.

I tried to choke back my sobs but it wasn't working. I gripped my chest tightly with one hand; letting the tears run down my face. Shoto put a hand on my shoulder for support but at this point, I didn't even notice.

"I-Is she alive?" I managed to get out between my cries.

"I don't know." He turned his back to me in an attempt to hide her condition away from me. "She's lost a lot of blood, and she's getting cold but she may still have a shot if I go now."

I screamed in anger and sorrow; looking at the blood dripping onto the floor from her limp body that was in Kacchan's arms.

"You two, stay with him. Make sure he doesn't lose his shit when he finds that son of a bitch, I'm going to take her to the hospital." He walked away from us all; Kirishima and Shoto tried to console me but I pushed them away and started looking for Kazuki.

She's dead. She's dead. She's dead.

There's no way she could lose that much blood and live.

Fuck! I'll kill him for this.

My thoughts were eating away at me as I ran through the halls of the now empty warehouse. The two heroes struggling to keep up with me as I activated One-for-All; kicking down every door in my path while I searched for him. The last door I came to, the door flew to the back of the room as I kicked it off the hinges.

There he was. Standing right in front of me.

All I could see was the red that stained the sleeves of his shirt. It was blood; her blood.

"You're gonna pay for this." That was all I said before I dashed towards him at full speed; smashing my fist into his face before he had a chance to react.

He stumbled backward and wiped the blood from his nose. Kirishima and Shoto came in after that and grabbed my arms as I yelled at them to let me go.

"Stop! You're gonna kill him! This isn't what we do man, we're heroes!" Kirishima yelled; Kazuki looked around frantically in an attempt to escape but there was no way I was going to let that happen.

I broke free of their grips and kicked him in the chest; he gasped for air as he fell to the ground. I continued punching him in the face until he went limp and his blood dripped from my fists.

I didn't care if I was a hero. I didn't care if I killed him. I didn't care about anything but her in this moment. Suddenly, being a hero wasn't the most important thing to me anymore, it was her.

My two friends finally managed to pull me away from him long enough to check him for a pulse. It was faint but it was there. They kept me away from him until the police arrived and took him away.

I raced to the hospital as fast as I could in hopes that maybe she was still alive. The other two stayed behind to assist with arrests and fill out the reports of what happened.

Please be alive baby, please...