Mickey's plea

Mickey opened his soda as he looked at his brothers and said "Guys I need your help."

Ricky cringed as he said "Whenever I hear you say that I get a cold shiver up my spine." Dawson then let out a small laugh.

"Come on man I am being serious." Mickey said with an earnest expression across his face. "If I get into trouble one more time dad has threatened to spank me." A look of embarrassment crossed his face and he quickly looked next door to see if Scarlet was anywhere nearby. He then looked back at his brothers and said "I don't want to be spanked, I need your help to keep me out of trouble."

"That is what I was trying to do earlier today." Ricky said annoyed. "And you accused me of bossing you around."

"I know, I know and I am sorry." He said very apologetic. "But I need your help now." His eyes pleaded with them as he said "Please help me guys."

The two were silent for a moment and then Dawson shrugged as he said "I guess I can help you."

"Thanks I owe you."

"But you stop pushing me around all the time." Dawson said with anger in his eyes.

An uncertain look crossed his face and he said "Okay no more pushing you around."

"And no more noogies."

"No." He said shaking his head. "I can't promise that." He could not give up giving Dawson noogies he enjoyed it too much.

"I got to agree with Mickey on this one noogies are nonnegotiable." Ricky said with a smile. He did not like Mickey picking on Dawson but the one exception he had was giving him noogies. He could not see himself stop doing that.

Dawson shot Ricky a look of betrayal and Ricky smirked.

"But if you help me I won't give you them in front of your friends anymore."

"Deal." Dawson said.

Mickey then looked at Ricky. "How about you will you help me?"

"I guess." Ricky said with a shrug.

"Thank you." Mickey said and then took a drink of his soda. "You know it is a little embarrassing that we still get spankings at fifteen."

"Speak for yourself." Ricky said. "I haven't gotten one since I was eleven when you, me and Jack got in trouble at granddad's house." His mind flashed to the switch that his grandfather used on them. It was then that he swore to himself that he would never get another butt whipping again.

"I forgot you are Mister Perfect." Mickey said.

"I am not perfect." Ricky said shooting him an annoyed look. "You forget that dad had me in the corner last month for coming home late past curfew." He still could not believe that he came home an half hour late. He did not do things like that. He was the one who always got him at least ten minutes before he was supposed to unlike Mickey who normally walked through the door at the last possible minute. But he had lost track of time at his friend's house and did not realize it was past his curfew until his dad called looking for him.

Mickey thought how he was fortunate it was not another ten minutes or his no spanking streak would have been broken.

"Yeah that was funny." Mickey said and Ricky gave him a dirty look causing him to stop laughing. "Sorry."

Dawson gave him an amused grin. "You know you say that a lot."

Mickey shot him a dirty look and then took a drink of his soda.

"Just do what you are told and dad won't have a reason to spank you anymore." He then looked at Dawson. "That goes for you too."

"That's easier said than done." Dawson said looking away from his brother. His cheeks then went red with embarrassment.