Alpha and Luna

"Jake, I don't know how to phase on command.." I admitted, "When I phased before, I don't think I was myself.."

"Just think about it, concentrate.." Jake suggested.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, concentrated on phasing. I thought about becoming my true self, becoming a new form. It just couldn't happen, I didn't know what I was doing wrong.

"Jake.." I opened my eyes, "I don't know what I'm doing wrong.."

"It just takes practice.." Jake rubbed my arm and had a soft smile.

I took a moment to think, "Jake, phase.."

"What?"

"Phase.." I looked Jake in his light eyes, "Maybe that's why I can't do it. Maybe it has something to do with the love.."

"Liana, that's ridiculous.." Jake chuckled.

"Can't hurt to try.."

"I can't phase into front of you.." Jake warned. I still haven't seen Jake phase at all since we've met, Jake was still afraid of scaring me.

"Jake.." I held my hand up and met it with his warm cheek, "I'm not going to be afraid of you.."

Jake was silent for a few moments, keeping his eyes locked onto mine, "Okay.." He softly spoke, "J-Just stay back.."

I nodded, slowly pulling my hand away. I took a few steps back, standing right in front of a tree. Jake, for extra measures, took a few steps back to, alms of reaching the hill to the oak tree. We were yards apart, looking in each other's eyes.

Jake started to take his shirt off, "Forgot to bring extra clothes?" I raised my voice.

"You didn't either.." Jake noted while flinging his shirt to the side, showing his chiseled chest and muscles, "You'll be doing this for me too.." Jake winked at me.

"Fine by me.." I smirked, noticing Jake taking his pants off, leaving him in black boxers. Jake had his hands on the top of his boxers when we made eye contact again. Jake bit his lip, trying to tease me, "If you wanna see me phase, I suggest you hurry up. You can strip for me later.."

And then went the boxers. Not only was blessed with being a sweetheart, having the perfect facial and body structure, he also was gifted with having the perfect package.

Moments later, Jake's face become still, slowly turning into an angry, red face. Steam came off of his body, a low growl become audible, along with cracking of bones. Patches of fur began to cover Jake, his body become buff and morphed. It was a horrifying sight.

With a slight blink of an eye, Jake jumped and fully phased in the air. A thud on the ground, Jake stood tall, keeping his posture. His furious eyes met mine, they quickly became soft and civil.

Jake creeped his way towards me, I could feel his heat feet away. I took a step, and Jake and I were in front of each other. Jake lowered his head, bowing to me. I raised my hand up and lightly rubbed his head.

Sorry about that... Jake apologized, meaning his phasing.

"Don't be sorry.." I spoke softly, "It's okay.." I gently placed a kiss on Jake's forehead. Jake slowly lifted his head back up, slightly smiling.

Jake looked into my small eyes, and I looked into his big ones, something happened, a feeling came upon me. I started to walk past Jake, and back to where he stood when he phased. Something was taking over me.

I turned back around, facing Jake, Jake was sitting up, like a dog waiting for a treat, and his treat was to see me phase. My hands moved to the bottom of my shirt, but I couldn't take it off. It was too late, it came over me.

It was slow motion, the crackling and rearrangement of my bones shifted, the burst of excessive body heat, the ripples of fur covering my body, the blank face of Jake staring at me, admiring me. My body threw me into the air and then forcing me onto the ground. My 'first' official phasing was over in a matter of seconds.

I lifted my head up, but whipped it quickly down, noticing my ripped clothes on the ground. I pushed them around with my paw, but a russet paw touched mine. Jake's cheek touched mine, giving light pressure and embrace.

God, you're beautiful... Jake simply said.

This is the one time that I believe you... I replied, I like me better this way..

You never believe me the other times I say it?

Not so much.. I admitted.

Jake lifted his head up, lifting mine up with his, making me look into his eyes, You've always been beautiful, you'll always be beautiful, okay?

Okay.. I smiled while leaning my nose against Jake's. Something about it, about being in wolf form and being so close to Jake, it felt peaceful and alive. It felt right, it felt meant to be.

Sometimes, I think back to when Jake said I was beautiful, he didn't just mean me, he meant him and I. He meant imprinting, being the Alpha, me being the Luna, being finally together, being in love.