Together

After days of discussion, or continuous yelling and bickering according to everybody else in the house, Jake and I both realized there was no point in arguing about expanding the family because all we needed was each other.

But we also needed to save up for a crib.

I was laying down on the living room couch with my hand under my shirt, slowly rubbing my stomach. There was a slightly bump, "Why?" I whispered to myself. Jake tried to hide the fact that I was pregnant, along with everyone who could smell it. But after I took a shower, I notice the bump and put the pieces together.

I came to the conclusion that it was the night that Jake and I made love, but it had already been two or three months since then, I should have been bigger. Leah, still surprisingly, helped me by explaining since I wasn't bound to Jake before, my body was unable to fully care the baby so it sped up the pregnancy by a few weeks. Now, that my body is capable of carrying it, it'll act like a full nine month pregnancy, even though it's off by a few weeks.

The creek of the front door made me sit up a little, everybody was coming inside. I laid back down and my eye caught the wall clock, it was almost lunch. Sam, Seth, and Jared passed the couch and to the kitchen. The front door closed, Leah, and Paul went for the table, Quil lagged behind and followed.

Two people weren't present, Embry being one of them. He has been distant ever since the day with Kenny, all of us didn't try to talk to him, being rejected wasn't something to mess with

And the other one I didn't see, before I could fully think about it, he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead, "Hey.." Jake spoke as he sat down on the other side of the couch were my feet were.

I pulled my feet close to my body, not wanting them to touch Jake at all. Jake had an instant reaction of scooting closer to me and moving my feet onto his lap. It was relief to feel his warmth, but it was a burden to be in love with someone who betrayed you.

"When are you going to talk to me?" Jake lowered his voice, moving one of his hands onto my stomach.

I took his hand and started to play with his fingers, "I don't know.."

"You know, it hurts when we don't talk.." Jake admitted.

"You don't think I feel the same way?" I retorted, it was like Jake forgot that I imprinted on him too. Whatever Jake feels, I feel as well. Something told me that Jake didn't quite understand that yet. I loved him just as much as he did for me.

Jake lightly exhaled, "Are you hungry?" Jake finally said in a normal tone.

"Of course, I am eating for two now.."

~~~~~~~~

Three weeks later, and I still wasn't get morning sickness. It was a blessing I suppose, but it would have been nice to actually feel pregnant.

I was making my way to the kitchen when I heard Leah say, "Hey Liana!"

"Yeah yeah.." I snapped, I turned the corner and my eyes met here. Leah was holding the house phone.

"Embry wants to talk to you.." Leah held the phone out to me.

I stepped towards her and grabbed the phone, "Hello..?"

"H-Hey Liana.." Embry spoke, slightly out of breath.

"Where the hell are you?"

"I may or may not be in Florida.."

"Florida?!" I shouted, "Jesus, Embry, why? Everyone is worried about, Billy's been trying hard to not put out a missing person's report.."

"I was tired of being reject-.." Embry was interrupted by the sound of guys yelling Spanish, "So I just tracked her down.."