Expanding

Days, weeks went by, Jake and I were still wildly in love. I didn't ever think I could love someone this much. No matter what Jake would be doing, eating, smiling, laughing, crying, sleeping, every time I looked at him, I would fall in love all over again.

It was the middle of the night, one of the bedside table lights were on. Jake and I were laying down on our sides, facing each other. Jake had nothing but boxers on, and I, only panties and a bra. Jake brought his warm hand to my cheek facing up, he caressed it while he moved over to kiss me.

Jake's lips were curious as he leaned and pulled backed, embracing each touch with compassion. I softly kissed back and Jake became more aroused. Jake's tongue met mine as Jake climbed on top of mine, pulling the blanket down, making a draft of cold air come across us. Jake's hand searched for my inner thigh.

I struggled to pulled my lips away, "Jake.." I gasped for a breath of air, "I-I'm still sore from a few days ago.."

Jake brought his light eyes to mine, "I know.." Jake admitted while shaking his head, "I'm sorry.." Jake lowered his self onto me, moving his hand back up, making his lips touch mine once more, this time, more gentle than any other time before, "Can I ask you something?" Jake mumbled against my lips.

"Anything.." I whispered as my hand caressed Jake's cheek. My thumb brushed across the surface of his tight skin, "What is it?"

"Well, it's more of a theory.." Jake admitted, lightly chuckling, still keeping his gentle ways. Jake moved his hand into the nape of my neck and the back of my ear, "I was thinking about us expanding.."

"Expanding what..?"

"The family.."

I couldn't believe the words Jake spoke, I completely understand where he was coming from, now that I finally imprinted on him and everything being the way it was supposed to be, but I just couldn't forget about the pain when I lost my first child.

"Baby.." Jake spoke.

"No, Jacob.." I replied as I shook my head slightly, "I can't.."

"Liana, it'll be okay this time.."

"It won't.." I raised my voice, "For all we know, Mason could still be out the-"

"And if he is, he won't get anywhere near you again.." Jake's voice became firm, "I can promise you that. I just think because you weren't c-completely in love with me, it was just apart of the miscarriage, I-I.." Jake stumbled with his words, trying to tell me his irrational theory. Part of it made since, but my feelings didn't want any part of it.

"I can't lose another part of me, Jake, I refuse to.." I simply said, "I don't know how many tears I have left in me. My heart is a few chips away from being completely crumbled. One more loss and I'm gonna lose my mind, my sanity.."

"Then I'll be completely psychotic with you if I have to.." Jake softly retorted.

___________
I'm more than sorry that this chap is remarkably short! I just had to get something to you guys because I'll be booked for the next few days. Hope you babes can understand :) also this chap is for the lovely maauddd <3

Also, do remember, only a couple of more chaps, and this story will be over. Brace yourselves!