The Official Move

What Jake didn't tell me about phasing, was when they phase back, they'd be letting their junk hang out. I sorta had to excuse myself from them, I didn't want an urge to come lose and have anything happen. I waited up near the tree, leaning against my left arm and facing away from everybody.

It was sorta a honor to be touching a tree that Jake's mother had loved, the woman who carried and gave birth to an amazing and beautiful person, it was extraordinary.

But as I lightly sighed from waiting what seemed like hours, a pair of hands wrapped around my waist, almost caressing, "Sorry I didn't tell you.." Jake chuckled in my ear, "But what did you think? We'd phase back completely dressed?"

I turned and faced Jake, "That's not the point.." I looked down.

"What is it?" Jake lifted my chin up.

"What if an urge happened?" Embarrassment came through.

Jake just laughed out loud, "So what if it happened? Most of the guys, including me, have experienced an urge before, with and without an imprintee. It's normal.."

"For you guys. I don't wanna see you, then rip my clothes off and start humping you in front of everybody.." I looked up at him.

"They can turn their backs.." Jake smirked.

"Jacob.." I've discovered when I say Jake's real name, it's a sign of me being absolutely serious about the topic we were talking about.

Jake exhaled, "When and if you get an urge somehow, just fix the problem.."

When Jake said "fix the problem", I thought about it. There was only two ways to fix a sexual urge: have sex, which Jake's knows I'm not ready for yet, and masturbation, which was possibly the only solution right now.

"Oh.." Was the only thing I could say.

"If you're done teaching a sex ed class, Billy wants you two.." Jared spoke up, "Sam went back to the house, and Billy's asking for you guys.."

Jake and I turned around, Jared was just putting his shirt on, "Okay.." Jake replied. His hand slipped into mine, "Come on.."

~~~~~~

Jake and I were more than half way to my house. Billy paid for a little moving truck so I could bring most of my stuff to his house. I almost pleaded to Billy, telling him that it wasn't necessary. Billy said this would help me get along with Sandra's death, closure was the word he used.

I turned my head toward Jake, I gently laid it down on the back of the seat, gluing my eyes to him. Beautiful would be an insult to him, he was relaxed and sexy when driving. His eyes checked the side view mirrors to see if he could pull over into the next lane, his eyes met mine, "Whatcha thinking about?" Jake zoomed into the next lane.

"You.." I softly replied, "Life, Sandra, the letters, Christina, everything.."

After Jake straighten out the truck, he moved his open hand onto my leg, "I'm here if you want to talk.."

I moved my hand into his, "I don't want to bore you with my monologue.."

Jake rubbed his thumb against my hand, "I like the sound of your voice, I won't be bored.." Jake lifted my hand up and kissed it, and gently set it back down but still holding it, "I'm listening, Liana.."

"When you read the letters, what did you think of Mason?" I asked. Jake's hand tensed up against my hand, but almost immediately released pressure. Jake put both hands on the wheel, "Jake.."

"What?" Jake snapped.

I raised my eyebrows, "What's with the sudden mood change? Is there anything you should tell me?" Jake stayed silent, he knew something I didn't. I tried to figure out the mind reading thingy but somehow Jake blocked me out from his thoughts, "If you're not going to talk, at least let me listen to your thoughts.."