Girl's Day Out

*Liana's POV*

A little while later, Billy, Jake and I were in the living room. Billy made everybody else leave the house while we talked. Jake told me that this would probably be an uncomfortable talk, via wolf telepathy.

Jake and I were on the couch, and Billy was in front of the coffee table, "Liana, this may be hard to talk about, but I know you were very comfortable talking to your dad about stuff like this.." Billy had a friendly, almost warm smile. I wasn't always able to talk to my dad about girl stuff, but he was my last resort because at the time, I wasn't too fond of Sandra.

"Dad.." Jake said, "Just get to the point, please.." Jake became a little irritated.

"Jake.." I looked at him, "Relax.."

Jake huffed angrily, "He wants you to take a pregnancy test.."

My jaw dropped as I faced Billy again, "W-Why?.." This was the thing that everybody was afraid of happening, this would be the thing to ruin the imprinting.

"I guess you didn't get too far in our history books.." Billy chuckled a little, "But out of all seriousness, most or all people would assume that because of your high tempera-"

"Because of your high temperature, people would assume that the sperm would die. But, since we are known for our healing abilities, they could have survived.." Jake interrupted, "So being pregnant is a possibility.." Jake was acting weird and annoyed, did he not want a child?

"B-But.." I was speechless, this couldn't be happening, I stood up and walked over to the back door, it was cloudy outside, I snapped my body around quickly, "I haven't even been asleep that long, right? I was only out for like two days.."

"Almost 6 days, Liana.." Billy corrected, he exhaled, "Which is just enough time for you and your body to start having changes like morning sickness.."

"I'm not pregnant.." I simply said, "There's no way.."

Jake rubbed his face, "I know this might sound crazy, but you know how certain male animals can smell the hormones from female animals to see if they're in heat or pregnant..?"

I thought for a moment, I gasped, "That's.. disgusting.." No other word could come out, Jake and the pack being wolves and all, but it was just inhumane for someone to know that I was pregnant by smelling my hormones. But I knew I wasn't pregnant.

The front door opened, in came the pack and a few unfamiliar people. A guy, shaped just like the other pack members, was holding a little girl. I assumed he was Quil. A girl, around my age, looked a little like Jake and was holding Paul's hand and smiling so big. Once again, I assumed she was Rachel.

"You're Liana, right?" Rachel let go of Paul's hand and walked up to me.

"Y-Yeah.."

"I've heard so much about you.." She smiled, she wrapped her arms around me. Hugging my tightly, Rachel whispered in my ear, "You're glowing with beauty as well.."

Rachel pulled back and winked. The term 'glowing' would be used for pregnant woman. I was getting too paranoid.

Fuck... I exhaled, trying to keep the thought to myself. Leah was the only one that heard, she quickly turned her head to me after I said it.

Rachel moved onto Jake, giving him a hug and catching up. A woman next to Sam had a big, indentation on her face, a nasty scar. She walked up to me as well, "How does it feel to be the Luna?" She chuckled.

My eyes couldn't get away from her scar, I looked down for a brief moment, "T-Technically, I'm not the Luna yet.." I tried not to be rude, but she was beautiful. Her eyes were dark brown, but you could still see her pupil. Her smile was pure and friendly.