Kenny

"Jake?" I asked as soon as I pushed the front door open, all I saw was all the guys sitting near the couch, playing poker with chips, sour cream and onion flavored.

"He's in his room.." Paul said while betting his biggest chip.

I walked past the kitchen and into the little hallway, ever since I've been in here, I've never seen or have been in Jake's room. It could be like a typical teenage guy room, dirty socks and shirts everywhere, posters of naked chicks on the walls, or even game cases scattered around.

I reached his room door, it was cracked. I knock twice, "Jake..?" I lightly pushed the door open. At first, I didn't see Jake but then he moved in front of my view, he was shirtless and facing away from me.

Holy back muscles... Jess awed.

Jake turned his head, then his whole body, "Oh hey.." He smiled.

"D-Do you mind putting a shirt on?" I chuckled, "Jess is on the verge of making me hump you.."

"Hmm, that makes me question whether to put it on now.." Jake chuckled as he walked behind the door again, "You can come in, I don't bite.." Jake walked back in front of me, holding a black t-shirt, "Unless you want me to.."

Jake's room was fairly small, but definitely enough for more than one person. Jake's bed was right near the bedroom door, it had two windows, one above the bed and one on the next wall. As far as I could tell, it was clean, no naked posters, and no tv to play games on. Jake wasn't an average teenage boy.

"It's just t-that I have to talk to you a-about something.." It was extremely distracting to talk when Jake's v-line was in pristine condition.

Jake slipped and slid on the shirt, "Oh, was I distracting your fantasies about me?" Jake smirked.

Yes... Jess replied.

"N-No.." I snapped out of it, "I need to ask you something.." I stepped fully in the room and shut the door.

"Wait, before you do.." Jake walked up to me and placed his hands on my waist, "I just wanted to say I'm ready for this baby if you are.." Jake pulled me closer to him.

It was going to be difficult when I tell Jake and everybody that I don't want to have this baby. Later in time, I would love to have Jake's children, but right now is so crucial that I won't even have time to take care of to. I just don't want to risk me ending up like Christina.

"What did you wanna say?" Jake spoke up softly, smiling with joy.

I exhaled slowly, realizing when I spoke what I had to say about Mason will ruin Jake's smile, "When you said you didn't want to talk about Mason, was it because you know him personally?"

Jake's smile was faded and destroyed, his grip on my waist tighten but he let go of my waist with a force, almost pushing me back slightly, "Why?"

I gulped softly, "When all of us were at the cafe, Mason an-"

"You met Mason?!" Jake raised his voice.

"So what?" I lightly raised mine.

"How did you guys meet?" Jake stepped up to me, "Tell me everything.." Jake wanted every detail, Jake was acting strange.

"When Leah and I were in the middle of 'talking', I felt like throwing up.."

"What were you and Leah talking about?" Jake asked.

"How Mason and the others were rogues and how she thought they smelled different.." I replied, "But Mason smelled familiar to me.." I looked up at Jake, he looked at me like I was a complete idiot, "What?"