"Jake we fucked up.."

I've ignored Jake for almost a week, and I can tell he was getting desperate by the hour, but I had to admit, teasing Jake about not being able to touch me was kind of fun. Jake even got a kick out of it too one time.

One day after I finished taking a shower, Jess suggested that I just lay on the bed with just a tank top and panties, and leave the door slightly cracked, since Jake's room was next to mine, and he walks pass my room more than anybody else's, he could get a good look of me.

When Jake did knock on the door, I got up and opened the door, "Yes?" The slightest smirk came onto my face.

Jake's eyes widen and couldn't even come to words, "Uh.." His eyes followed down to my chest, which Jess even pointed out that my headlights were a little turned on, but I couldn't help it, it was a little cold in the room. Jake's eyes moved to my stomach, my bellybutton and tattoo were showing, and down to my bare legs.

"Jake..?" I crossed my arms, smiling with enjoyment.

His eyes popped right to mine, "Sorry.." Jake chuckled awkwardly and lost his words, "Oh uh t-the pack wanted to know if you wanted to go anywhere together? Like a group thing or.."

I raised an eyebrow, and edged my way closer to Jake, "Are you sure that you wanted to know if I wanted to go anywhere? "

A gulping sound came from Jake, "Maybe.."

I lightly chuckled and turned around, walking back to the bed, "I think I'm just gonna relax today.." I turned my head to Jake, "If that's okay?"

Jake's eyes landed on my butt, "Mmhmm, it's fine with me.." Jake's hands shifted into loose fists, almost resisting urges and probably Ky's encouragement.

I laid on my stomach, side ways on the bed, "Is there a problem, Jake?" I asked innocently.

Jake's eyes met mine, "Big problem.."

"Maybe you should fix the problem.." I bit my lip, even teasing Jake more, which I shouldn't have done that part because Jake's manhood was showing through his pants. I didn't mind that sight at all, but Jake, surprisingly, was embarrassed.

"I-I'll do that.." Jake eased and rushed out of the room.

You're a bitch, you know that? Jess commented.

Well, you are apart of me... I replied.

Is it dirty that I wanna see him fix the problem..? I felt Jess blush as she asked me.

Yes, because I kinda want to too..

~~~~~~~~

It was around 7pm a few days later and everybody, except for Billy, was playing cards. Billy's friend Charlie took him out somewhere to hang out, I heard it's been a while since they've last seen each other.

I was sitting in the middle of the couch, playing against Embry. Paul was to my right playing against Leah, and Jared was playing solitaire by himself on the floor near the back window. Jake was to my left, he was slowly rubbing my back with his right hand but playing with his left hand against Sam. And for Seth, Seth was just watching everybody.

I bet he can do a whole lot more with his hands.. Jess smirked.

I would love to show you, but Liana hates me right now.. Jake replied.

My head shifted to Jake, "Don't say that.." I tried to be quiet.

"What?" Jake dealt his card, Sam cursed and threw his cards on the table. Jake's head turned to me.

"The word 'hate'.." I cringed at the sound of it, "It's the last thing I feel about you and you know that.."

"Well, you're acting like you do.."