Seeing is Believing

*Jake's POV*

"Liana, I wouldn't.." I slowly walked toward her.

She turned around and snapped again, "You're not my mom.."

Ooo, burn... Jared chuckled.

Jared, make any moves on her, I'm gonna slit your throat... I said to him, my hands were balled in fists.

Dude, she's coming onto me. I already imprinted... Jared replied, But I don't mind another girl... He sneered.

Liana started to pet him, Jared's tail started wag. I clenched my fists tighter and started to shake. Liana smiled, she was happy. But, I couldn't get in the way of her happiness. I had to calm down, or else I would phase. Liana couldn't know about me. Or the pack's identity.

"I thought they would be mean.." She chuckled, "But they're nice.." Liana gave Jared one more pat. She back up away from Jared, "Woah.." Liana turned around, Leah was there, "Wow, she's beautiful.." She went to pet her, but Leah growled. Liana backed up with fear, she bumped her back into Jared. Jared backed up, he had a long face.

Ease up, Leah... Everybody and I said.

Leah growled again and turned around, she went back to the ravine.

Jake, there's something about her. She is as hot as we are... Jared looked at me, his face was concerned.

That's why I didn't want her to touch me... Leah thought out loud, I can feel her body heat from here...

What if she is what we think she is..? Embry thought, There's no way she can be 108 degrees like us. Jake, it makes sense...

Embry, shut up... I replied.

"Liana, I think we should go now.." I spoke up.

She walked over to Seth, Seth had the biggest smile, "I don't wanna. I think this one is so adorable. Look, he's smiling.." She chuckled, "I love his fur, kinda sandy colored..." Liana pet Seth, Seth tried to hold in his inner wolf, but his tail wagged too.

I'm surprised Jake is being so calm about Luna touching everybody... Embry looked at Jared.

"Liana, we're leaving now!" I snapped, I started for her. I couldn't deal with everybody saying she was the Luna, I wouldn't believe it. It terrified me. Also the fact that Liana is making contact with everybody else, and not me.

And there's the raging Jake we know... Sam backed up.

"Excuse me, I don't know who you think you are but you're not telling me to leave.." Liana turned around. Liana had a pissed off look, she walked up to me. Everybody started to leave, they wandered into the woods to phase back, "See! Look what you did, you made them leave.." Liana gave me a disgusted look, I made her mad. She walked pass me and out of the woods.

"Where are you going?" I raised my voice, I grabbed her hand.

"Ow! You're crushing my hand!" Liana turned and looked at me, I didn't realize my strength was so powerful, "Get off, Jake!" She pushed me away, I stumbled back. Catching myself, I looked at her.

She's as strong as us too...! Seth spoke up.

"You can't leave!" I came close to her.

"Says who?! I'm going home. It's gonna ra-" Before she could say it, it started to pour.

"Come on.." I yelled over the pouring rain. I heard Liana mumble something. I put my hand on her back, I felt tingles. I felt Liana flinch a little. Love shocks, my dad told me. He told me when I first imprinted, I would feel them for a while. We rushed back to the house, jumping over puddles and dodging mud.

Liana started to get soaked, her hair became damp. My shirt had wet spots. We rushed to the front door. The pack came in right behind us, fully dressed and alert. Their cover was almost blown because of my carelessness. But I didn't just want to ruin Liana's happiness. And somehow, I did, and now she's mad at me. I was going to have to get used to the imprinting thing, but the first thing I should understand is that sacrifice is important.

Even if that means hurting your family.