chapter 47

"I still feel like he's fucking around with us." 

Dom let himself fall on Liv's bed, spreading his arms. They just got back into Liv's room after eating breakfast with her dad and brother for an hour. They never ate breakfast for so long; it was always just fifteen minutes. But her dad wouldn't stop asking Dom questions, and Dom was someone who talked a lot when he got asked things. 

"I feel like there's gonna be police at your door in a few minutes," he continued, making Liv giggle. 

"I don't think he's gonna do that," she told him, grabbing his hands when he held them up and letting Dom pull her onto his chest so he could wrap his arms around her. "But if he does, we know how to run away." 

She buried her face in his t shirt and heard how he giggled. 

"Do we, yeah?" he asked her. "Because last time didn't go really well, did it?" 

Liv rolled her eyes even though Dom couldn't see her face. "Now we know what we did wrong. Next time we can do better." 

"Let's just hope there is no next time." 

Liv closed her eyes at the feeling of Dom's hands running over her back, which she hadn't felt for what felt like ages. She made herself take deep breaths in and out until she almost drifted away. Something in her awakened again when Dom's hands wandered more and more down her back, until they slipped under her pants. 

He only touched her skin there for a second, until he noticed the slight change in her breathing. Just to mess with her, Dom moved his hands all the way back up to her shoulders, gently massaging them. 

Liv sighed which made Dom giggle again. She felt his touch disappear from her back completely, only to feel his fingers run through her hair a moment later. 

"Not satisfied, sweetheart?" he whispered to her while he made sure his thumb brushed over her ear with every move he made because he knew it was one of her weaknesses. Liv just groaned, so quiet she wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even hear her. 

"What do you want then?" her boyfriend asked her. His voice was soft as he was speaking quietly but there was still this kind of demanding tone that he always used just so he would intimidate her. "Tell me what you want." 

"You know what I want," Liv mumbled to him, sounding somewhat annoyed just to play with him. She heard Dom hum and felt his lips on her hair as he kissed her. 

"Hmh, I know." 

Even though she hadn't told him what she wanted explicitly like he said he wanted her to, his hands still moved back down to the bottom of her back, right above her bum. This time Liv didn't react to it, or at least as little as she could, so he would continue. It worked; moments later his hands were back in her pants on the spot they were earlier, but this time instead of taking them away immediately, he pushed them more and more down. 

He did it so slowly and his touch felt so good, Liv felt like she was floating for a second. She couldn't help but smile a little and push her head more into his t shirt. 

"I love you," Dom whispered, his hands slowly moving up and down while every time he went down, he went more down than he went up. He gripped Liv's skin lightly when his hands were all the way in her pants, covering her bum cheeks. 

Liv was so caught up in the feeling, it took her a few seconds to process what he was saying to her. And there was a silence of at least ten seconds before she whispered back, "I love you." 

It caused Dom to start moving his hands again, massaging her. He didn't only pinch her skin a few times, but let his fingers very gently glide over her skin as well. Which maybe felt even better.