chapter 18

There couldn't be a bigger contrast between the date they had a few days ago and what they were doing right now. Where they barely even touched each other during the date, Liv was now laying on Dom's bed, her shirt off, and her neck tingling from the kisses he had given her there.

Dom's lips were now on her stomach, kissing her everywhere which made her jerk away a few times just because of the feeling it gave her. Dom held her in place, though, and he looked up only to give her a smile.

"Feels good, yeah?"

There was some kind of rasp in his voice that could only make Liv choke on her own breath as she nodded. Her hands were in his dark brown hair and she pulled it a little when his lips found her stomach again, going lower and lower every second.

Once Dom had reached her pants, he hooked his fingers on it and pulled it just a little bit. Just a little bit, so it didn't even move. He then moved all the way back up so his face was hanging above hers again, his necklace hitting Liv's chin lightly.

He parted his lips, ready to say something, and Liv had stopped breathing just so she could hear him because all this time he had been talking so quiet. But he didn't even speak and instead he kissed her lips again.

Liv immediately kissed back and moved her hands to his already messed up hair again after they had been lost for just a second.

Dom's hips moved more and more down until his croch touched her, making her gasp.

"You can't take it?" he asked her, still quoting what she had said to him earlier in the hallway. She wondered when his parents would be home, and if she would still have the chance to leave his house after this.

As a reaction to Dom mocking her, Liv pushed him away and pretended she was gonna turn away from him. She wasn't actually going to, but all she wanted was to get a reaction out of him.

She got one; he immediately pushed her back on her back and held his hand on her shoulder, keeping her in place by pressing it onto the mattress firmly.

"Not done yet," he told her sternly, his eyes on hers for a little bit until he closed them and started kissing her.

His hands made their way to her pants again, this time to finally unbotton them. It was all he did before slowly sliding his hands back up, only the tip of his fingers touching her skin.

Liv felt how his bulge grew. Dom obviously felt it too, because he moved his hips back up after having them pressed on Liv's. It made Liv pull away for a moment so she could lay her hands on his hips and push them back down.

"Keep them there."

Dom didn't hesitate before pushing his hips down and slowly, very slowly, moving up and down just to drive her crazy. Liv grabbed his face and pulled away from the kiss, just to push his head on her shoulder so she could have her lips next to his ear and he could hear her breathe in and out heavily along with his movements.

"Fuck, Liv," Dom mumbled, trying to move his head away probably to make eye contact. Liv kept his head in place, though, and whimpered, because she knew it was one of his weak points.

It was everything Dom needed to grab her pants again and this time moving his hands into them. He made sure he was barely touching her.

Just when he wanted to make a next move, Liv pushed him away and turned them around so she was on top of him instead. She wasn't planning to let him dominate in this; not now.

She chuckled at the surprised look on his face, and started making the same movements with her hips as he had done to her, but even more slow. And very slowly, she laid her hand on his croch, just to make it feel better.