chapter 19

Liv couldn't deny she was a little confused when she opened her eyes and she saw she had woken up in Dom's bed again with him right next to her, barely any space between them. His hair had fallen in front of his eyes and she could basically only see his lips and a bit of his nose.

She looked down to see how the blankets were only covering half of his body and the rest was covering hers, but he didn't seem to be cold even though he was only wearing his grey sweatpants and never put on his t shirt after last night.

Her original plan wasn't even to stay the night at his house, but by the time they had stopped talking about what happened, Dom's parents had came home and she had no other choice than stay. Honestly, she didn't even know whether she would have left his house otherwise, because leaving him after what happened just felt wrong. Even though Dom looked calm after they had talked for a little while.

As soon as she had opened her eyes and remembered what happened, it freaked her out though, because all this time Dom had kept this to himself while she was accusing him of the worst things.

Liv pushed herself up and pushed the blankets a little more towards him so they were covering him again. She wanted to get out of bed and go to the bathroom as she was too scared to do it the night before when his parents were home, but as soon as she moved, she felt Dom's hand wrapping around her wrist.

When she turned around to look at him, she saw he didn't even have his eyes open, but there was a faint smile around his lips.

"Dom, I need to pee."

"I don't care," he said softly, the smile growing. She was honestly happy he looked calm.

"I really need to," Liv told him, chuckling as she tried to make him let go of her wrist by pulling his fingers away with her free hand. It only made him hold her tighter and he pulled her towards him so she fell on top of him.

"The door is locked anyway," he told her as he turned so he was laying on his back on the mattress and he could wrap both of his arms around Liv.

"So? I can unlock," Liv said stubbornly as she did another attempt to get away from him but failed again. She just gave in and laid her head on his bare chest, hearing his heartbeat that sounded quite quick, but maybe it always was. She didn't know. They never laid like this before.

Dom didn't respond to her because he knew Liv had lost their little argument already, and he was fine with just laying like this. Liv was the first to speak again.

"How are you feeling?"

"Good," he mumbled.

"Yeah?"

Liv looked up at him, resting her chin on his chest. He looked back and laughed, probably because she was using the word he often used on purpose.

Dom moved one arm away from his grip on Liv now he knew he had won her over and he used it to gently pinch her nose, making her scrunch her nose up.

"Yeah."

Liv hummed and nodded in approvement, looking at him for just a few more seconds before she turned her head and pressed her ear on his chest again. In her right ear, she could her Dom speak to her again.

"Can you promise me something Liv?"

"Depends," she teased, making him laugh shortly and probably roll his eyes although she couldn't check.

"Can you promise me to let the party thing go and not make a big deal about it?"

"Of course, I-"

"I don't only mean with me. Also with Anna. Just don't... just forget it."

"But I can'f just let her get away..."