chapter 54

Instead of instantly running after Dom, Liv turned her head to look at Tom after Dom had left the room. He raised one eyebrow at her again, like he had done before, which seemed to be his way of showing her he didn't know what was going on either.

"What... What did you ask him?" Liv asked him. "What made him so mad?"

"Honestly darling..." Tom spoke, letting himself fall back in the chair with a long sigh, slouching down. "I have no fucking idea what made him so mad. I just asked him if he wanted to drink something else."

Liv frowned, ignoring the fact that the guy just called her 'darling' which would've probably made Dom furious if he was still here.

"That's all?" she asked Tom, turning her head to the direction Dom had walked into just to see if he was coming back even though she knew he wasn't.

Tom nodded. "Nothing else. Your boyfriend has gone fucking insane I think."

Adam, who was sitting next to Tom, giggled at Tom's words and nodded in agreement. Even though Liv didn't entirely agree with Dom's actions either, she still didn't like how his friends were talking about him. So instead of agreeing with them as well, she just nodded and walked away, on her way to find Dom.

She ran up the stairs to the bedrooms and bathroom, because she figured that it would be a logical place for Dom to go to as there were no people and the music was almost inaudible there. It was a good spot to calm down for a moment.

She didn't have to search for him very long. After Liv had opened one bedroom door and walked to the next room to open another one, the bathroom door opened and Dom walked out of it.

Liv turned her head to meet his widened, surprised eyes as if he hadn't expected her to go search for him.

"There you are," Liv said as she smiled a little bit, a rather insecure smile. Dom greeted her back with a wide smile, surprising her in her turn. He wiped the back of his hand over his nose before he sniffed and then held out both of his arms.

"Livvie!"

Liv did walk in his direction knowing he wanted to hug her and she really needed one from him right now, just to remind herself that Dom hadn't actually gone insane like his friends told her he did. She frowned though at his sudden mood change and stopped right before he could press her against his chest.

"Did you cry?" she asked him, looking up into his glossy eyes that were barely visible because of the bad lighting. Dom shook his head, sniffing again. His hand moved away from her back when she didn't hug him yet and instead it moved to her face, tucking her hair behind her ear. He giggled and he made the same gesture again, even though her hair was already behind her ear.

"Are you o-"

"Jump," Dom cut her off, his hands moving down to her bum, squeezing it shortly probably as an attempt to make her jump. Liv frowned at him but did what he said, already happy he didn't seem upset anymore. Dom managed to catch her and forced her to wrap her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

"Dom," Liv breathed out, moving back to try to look at him because she had no idea what he had planned. But she couldn't keep that position for longer than two seconds as Dom started spinning her around, his arms tightly around her back.

Liv screeched at his movements and Dom giggled at her reaction, spinning her in circles while he was walking through the empty hallway. He kept going faster, knowing it would scare Liv more and he'd get more reaction from her.

"Dom stop!" she laughed, holding onto him tightly and feeling her cheeks go red when he pressed kisses over his face while he did in fact not stop.