chapter 11

"We should... we should stop," Dom mumbled in between their kisses, pulling back just a little bit before his lips were found on hers again just a second later.

Liv laughed, because she couldn't even keep track of the amount of times they had said they should stop for the past five minutes. Still neither of them actually stopped.

When Dom pulled away from Liv again, she tilted her head to expose her neck a little more, inviting him to move his lips to there.

"You can't fucking do that to me," he groaned and he bit his bottom lip harshly trying to contain himself, but he eventually gave in when Liv pouted, and she felt him starting to suck on her skin.

No matter how hard Liv tried to suppress it, she let out a small moan that made Dom stop what he was doing and choke on his breath. As soon as he started sucking again, she felt how he was smiling against her skin.

"Dom," Liv mumbled, and although she thought that would encourage Dom to go on, it stopped him, and he looked into Liv's eyes.

"Liv," he breathed out, "we can't do this. I'm gonna get all fucked up and you're gonna go right back to hating me."

Liv wanted to deny that, but they both knew she couldn't. She couldn't promise Dom she wouldn't try and fight him again the next day. Honestly she didn't know what she was doing either. She just wanted to taste his lips.

"We're done talking I think," Dom continued, which was funny because they never really talked.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school."

"You're going to school tomorrow?" Liv asked him, watching him move away from her and fix his sweater in her mirror because she had been playing with it a little and it was even messier than when he arrived. His hair that was still half in front of his eyes didn't even seem to bother him.

Dom shrugged. "Probably."

And before she knew it, he was leaving her room and Liv could hear his shoes hit the wood of the staircase before he opened the front door and left her house to go to his.

She didn't see him again, as he kept his blinds closed and didn't text her anymore. Liv had no idea how he actually felt towards what they had just done, and honestly she didn't know what she was feeling either.

All she knew was that their situation was even more messed up than before, and that kissing him had solved nothing.

-

Dom was in school again the next day, like he had told her. Liv acted like nothing happened though, and she hadn't said a thing to Dani, scared for her response.

Liv had the hood of her hoodie on at all times, because her neck looked more revealing than she had hoped. Dani didn't question it, because Liv wore her hoodies like that from time to time.

Dom, on the other hand, knew exactly why she did it. Maybe it was because of the way she looked at him when he entered the classroom, but when he noticed the hood on her head he smirked and nodded shortly before sitting down behind his desk.

Liv bit her bottom lip harshly and looked down, immediately feeling like his pink lips were back on hers like they were the day before. She didn't know why, but something in her couldn't let it go. She knew she should let go, because Dom just cut them off and left without saying anything. 

Maybe she was the one who made things complicated between them now, instead of Dom. 

But then why did he smirk at her like that?