chapter 55

"Take your clothes off, now," Dom sneered through his gritted teeth after he had placed her on the bed in the middle of the foreign room. Liv watched him as he was standing in front of her, pulling his shirt over his head in one swift move and reaching for his belt to unclasp it. When she didn't move, he looked up at her again and stopped his movements for a moment.

"I said, take your fucking clothes off," he told her very slowly. Liv couldn't help but gasp softly at the tone he was speaking in and she gripped her t shirt to pull it over her head. Dom kept watching her until she had thrown the shirt on the floor and reached for her pants. When she did, he focused on himself again and unbottoned his pants and pulled them down quickly, his underwear following right after.

She didn't even have time to take her underwear off by herself after she had taken off her bra, because Dom crawled on the bed and pushed her on her back, pinning her hands next to her head.

He didn't give her the chance to speak either, because his thick lips smashed onto hers immediately.

As he was kissing her, he released one of her arms to reach for her underwear and pull it down, throwing it in an unknown direction. He kept holding the other arm tightly, squeezing it.

"Dom," Liv whined, feeling how she was actually shaking because of the way he was acting right now. It wasn't that she was scared of him, because he had acted like this before while having sex because he knew she loved it when he was dominant and rough. But it was just because she never knew what to expect.

"Shut up," he told her, pressing his pointer finger against her lips firmly before kissing her again.

Liv kissed him back, wanting to give him the same energy as he was giving her, but it was impossible to keep up wifh him. Before she could even realize it, his mouth was on the skin of her neck creating a purple bruise there. Liv moaned at the feeling, bucking her hips up in reflex. Dom immediately pinned her down.

"You wanna get fucked up, don't you?" he whispered in her ear, making her shiver and only whine instead of answering him.

"Answer me," Dom commanded, using his hand that had been wandering over all parts of her body now to slap her cheek, not so hard it'd hurt but hard enough to make her do what he told her.

"Y- Yes," she choked out, watching him smirk and nod. His hand moved down to her neck, never losing touch on her skin, and he squeezed the sides of it making Liv moan for a second time and roll her eyes to the back of her head.

Dom didn't wait for her to look back at him and entered her without warning. The sudden pain and pleasure between her legs made Liv scream shortly and bit her lip harshly after, knowing she made a mistake because there were still people downstairs. A lot of people.

Dom bit his bottom lip as well, covering her mouth to keep her quiet as he was pounding hard into her.

Liv squirmed underneath Dom, trying to get out of his grip and get some kind of control over him, but she just couldn't. In fact, her squirming made Dom move his hand back to her throat and squeeze it again, this time harder so she couldn't breathe.

"Be quiet and don't move, understood?" he told her. She nodded, although she was barely able to. Dom released some of his grip on her throat when he saw how much she was struggling, but it didn't get much better for her to handle as his pounding got much rougher.

"D- Dom, fuck," Liv gasped, "fuck, it hurts."

"It does, yeah?" Dom answered, making her weak in her entire body. He knew what that did to her. She nodded and he smirked, picking up his pace.